Status
Not open for further replies.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Blades can appeal Tevez transfer

From correspondents in London
May 24, 2007

THE English Premier League has told relegated Sheffield United it is willing to go to arbitration over West Ham United's punishment for irregularities in Carlos Tevez's transfer.

"We wrote to Sheffield United yesterday (Tuesday) to tell them that if they want to go to arbitration we are happy about that," a Premier League spokesman said.

He added that an arbitration panel would be announced tomorrow.

The Blades were relegated while West Ham survived the drop on the final day of the season earlier this month, with Tevez playing a key role in the London club's survival despite flaws in his registration at the beginning of the season.

Tevez and fellow Argentina World Cup player Javier Mascherano, who moved to Liverpool in January, joined the Hammers from Brazil's Corinthians in a controversial transfer on the August 31 deadline last year.

West Ham was fined a record £5.5 million ($13 million) last month by an independent Premier League commission which ruled that the players' contracts contravened league rules by giving certain rights to third-party companies.

West Ham admitted the charge and escaped a points deduction that would have almost certainly condemned them to relegation and an estimated revenue loss of about £30 million ($72 million).

Tevez is back home in Buenos Aires preparing for Argentina's friendly international away to Switzerland on June 2, while British newspapers report that he is being chased by some of Europe's biggest clubs including Real Madrid and Chelsea.

Reuters

------------------

HTFU you had 30 + rounds to avoid relegation
if you concentrated on playinf football and STFU about Tevez and mascheranoo then you might of won a few games

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
UnfortunatelyI can't see Tevez staying in the Hammers for Next Season... I suspect that Manchester United wil not leave him alone until he moves to the Manures

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
livo is going to be in the hunt for him i reckon

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who would they want??? They already bought that 12 Million Dollar Kid

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still Tevez will stay at the Hammers since he stated that moving out of the Club would take him away from the Club that has taught him so much...

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep... I'm talking about that Argentian/Brazillian Kid the Reds bought for 12 Million
Who have they bought?

The talk is they are after "Florent Malouda" who is a french winger!
Samuel Eto'o, Carlos Tevez, Daniel Alves and Gabriel Milito all are getting rumored. Even Micky O is being mentioned for a return! But I havn't heard about any actual signings of note. Especially for 12 mil. Liverpool are a big club but don't splash cash around very much! There biggest ever transfer paid is 14mil to Cisse and that was massive headlines. Cannot imagine they signed anyone in that price range without big headlines!

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who have they bought?

The talk is they are after "Florent Malouda" who is a french winger!
Samuel Eto'o, Carlos Tevez, Daniel Alves and Gabriel Milito all are getting rumored. Even Micky O is being mentioned for a return! But I havn't heard about any actual signings of note. Especially for 12 mil. Liverpool are a big club but don't splash cash around very much! There biggest ever transfer paid is 14mil to Cisse and that was massive headlines. Cannot imagine they signed anyone in that price range without big headlines!
i reckon all that is abt to change im expecting some solid transfers maybe new defenders n definetly some new strikers, midfield im not too fussed about but it would be nice to see a new winger left or right, any1 heard of hitzlsperger from stuttgart, check him out he's really good, got a mean shot on him too like riise

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Tevez gun soccer player who west ham bought legally

imo Malouda is a FW. he can play on the left but Liverpool have zenden and kewell
Liverpool dont need midfielders they have heaps already..

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tevez gun soccer player who west ham bought legally

imo Malouda is a FW. he can play on the left but Liverpool have zenden and kewell
Liverpool dont need midfielders they have heaps already..
Tevez wont suprise too much people if he Decides to move but that will certainly break West Ham into a Million Peices Next Season

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As for Malouda... He good but not that Damn Good plus he still aint as Good As Tevez since he's just that damn Good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.