Kennel Established
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can someone send a memo to Baa to clean up his front yard and cut the grass to keep these massive Eastern Browns away!!!!!

Used to live 2 streets up from him. Went to the same local. Fkn champion of a bloke.

We have a national park that neighbours Abbotsbury so not that rare.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone send a memo to Baa to clean up his front yard and cut the grass to keep these massive Eastern Browns away!!!!!

Looks like those Agavesin the background have been hacked. Only good as a feature not everywhere.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
theres a lace monitor lurking near my property. don't wanna go on about the dog thing but I call the animal rescue people and they start laughing. Leave it alone, they say. It is at best a small, dog eating dragon. Watched it scurry up a tree while minor birds went batshit, must have been chomping on a nest. apparently natives can slaughter each other, but the descendants of convicts and their dogs need to just deal with it. won't say where i live exactly but there really shouldn't be a lace monitor ganking wildlife in my backyard. if it comes on the property its St Patrick time

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
theres a lace monitor lurking near my property. don't wanna go on about the dog thing but I call the animal rescue people and they start laughing. Leave it alone, they say. It is at best a small, dog eating dragon. Watched it scurry up a tree while minor birds went batshit, must have been chomping on a nest. apparently natives can slaughter each other, but the descendants of convicts and their dogs need to just deal with it. won't say where i live exactly but there really shouldn't be a lace monitor ganking wildlife in my backyard. if it comes on the property its St Patrick time
Protected native species mate, let the fucker eat the minor birds they aren’t . But don’t kill it you’ll end up in more shit than Flash Gordon.
PS. It won’t eat your dog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Protected native species mate, let the fucker eat the minor birds they aren’t . But don’t kill it you’ll end up in more shit than Flash Gordon.
they're noisy minors, which are native, even though they're massive ***** who chase out every other bird from the area then fight each other and swoop my dog.

If it comes on the property, I will burn it with fire and chop its head off, as any animal would should an intruder enter their domicile.

I called the animal rescue people and they had a giggle. So be it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
they're noisy minors, which are native, even though they're massive ***** who chase out every other bird from the area then fight each other and swoop my dog.

If it comes on the property, I will burn it with fire and chop its head off, as any animal would should an intruder enter their domicile.
My money is on the Monitor, it will fuck you up. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Why is Terry Lamb living in Abbotsbury and not in a mansion in Bondi or somewhere?
Or at least in d area where lebbos will give in free coffee and manoush wherever he goes

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
years ago my big Dane Bully cross dog caught a 6ft goanna and came running out of the bush with it trying to give it to me and I was running up the creek with the dog trying to give me this fucking goanna and the goanna snapping at my arse

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
years ago my big Dane Bully cross dog caught a 6ft goanna and came running out of the bush with it trying to give it to me and I was running up the creek with the dog trying to give me this fucking goanna and the goanna snapping at my arse
What a king/queen! also have a great Dane, they can be so gentle to a baby, then as you said humble a massive reptile without a second thought

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I called the animal rescue people and they had a giggle. So be it.
You got to watch those lace monitors

Tricky fuckers....

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Why is Terry Lamb living in Abbotsbury and not in a mansion in Bondi or somewhere?
Or at least in d area where lebbos will give in free coffee and manoush wherever he goes
Cuz he wants to

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wish I had one to eat the mynas at my place, I had to dispose of them myself