WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did you see taylan latest post? Last ride ??? Hmmm maybe both on the way . Could be losing a player though .
that’s the Jarome Luai theme they are using this year

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he said no then 100% we’re keen
I was going to say the same......Gus has never lied/mislead the media... Gus response to question if we are interested in a player ..."we are not interested in that individual" then under his breath..."as a Dogs board member"...... result...Gus didn't "lie"..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Whyte already extended
Great young talent. Roosters probably need to offload 2-3 forwards in the next 12 months with the talent they have coming through. May wouldn’t be a priority for them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Great young talent. Roosters probably need to offload 2-3 forwards in the next 12 months with the talent they have coming through. May wouldn’t be a priority for them.
When did that stop
Them?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When did that stop
Them?
I don’t think anyone would be surprised if they re-signed him. Although my point is he wouldn’t have any leverage over them. They would offer a contract and it would be take it or leave it.

Little bit different scenario for us.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Terrel May was very good at the end of last season - his first two games this season ok - Taylan May has been very good for Penrith in the centres.

I wouldnt be surprised if clubs looking for middles are more interested in Stefano U from Tigers - the get out clause if they dont make the semis is increasingly likely to be available to him given how tigers played and the scorelines across three grades - NSW Cup lost 50 to 12 and Flegg lost 36 to 0

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone would be surprised if they re-signed him. Although my point is he wouldn’t have any leverage over them. They would offer a contract and it would be take it or leave it.

Little bit different scenario for us.
Maybe. Though I think it’s more likely they just give him a good offer and keep him happy.

he’s already starting and I think it’s more likely he keeps it with jwh retiring and Leinu already showing to be meh starting and then being a dumb arse and suspended 8 weeks after 1 game probz has him shutting his mouth and playing off the bench.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe. Though I think it’s more likely they just give him a good offer and keep him happy.

he’s already starting and I think it’s more likely he keeps it with jwh retiring and Leinu already showing to be meh starting and then being a dumb arse and suspended 8 weeks after 1 game probz has him shutting his mouth and playing off the bench.
I guess time will tell. What a luxury to have that many middle options. There are a few more coming through Flegg as well.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chammas also said the Roosters offer was 2 years at up toward 500k, i would be shocked if in this market there are not longer and better offers for him, will see i guess

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Chammas also said the Roosters offer was 2 years at up toward 500k, i would be shocked if in this market there are not longer and better offers for him, will see i guess
You'd think with our needs we'd easily add an extra 200k on top of that (I don't think we will because that's not how we roll apparently). May has potential to be a Haas, AFB level of prop.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wont get terrell may cause we dont pay overs thats to much for dogs

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paying up to say 700 for him is not overs given our needs and the higher cap ( Napa on 600 was criminal ) so i can only assume there are other reasons if we are not interested.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You'd think with our needs we'd easily add an extra 200k on top of that (I don't think we will because that's not how we roll apparently). May has potential to be a Haas, AFB level of prop.
With all due respect brother I do not think he will ever reach that level of prop. We are pumping up his tyres a bit too much on here I reckon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With all due respect brother I do not think he will ever reach that level of prop. We are pumping up his tyres a bit too much on here I reckon.
If you look at his numbers and performances over the last 2 seasons he's pretty much already there. He's been Rooster best middle and that includes Collins. I guess it comes down to whether you think he can sustain those numbers or not and I definitely think he can. I think he's the real deal.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just sign him we need if this is true I really hope we secure Terrell then taylan

Last edited: