WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are dogs back in running for terrell may or wat change of heart
He started for the Rorters this arvo which speaks volumes in them saying, you are a big part of our future with JWH going … big sign they’re about keeping him happy.

Unless we’re happy to pay overs (which I think we should for this one) I can’t see the Rorters losing him ..

The Dogs back in the picture part is probably just a bargaining tool to drive his price up ..

Watched the Manly v Roosters game, I’m so jealous .. both teams big strong powerful fast talented all across the park ..

Im pissed off that we’re still where we are, losing, getting screwed by the ref, getting out muscled .. and did I mention losing ..

I see our clubs bigger picture .. but I’m getting impatient …

Sent from my iPad using The Kennel mobile app

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hope we add him and his bro personally. Fuck taafe off. Critta 1 taylan centre

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We never withdrew from Terrell May. He said no to the first offer. We are coming in with a counter offer.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He started for the Rorters this arvo which speaks volumes in them saying, you are a big part of our future with JWH going … big sign they’re about keeping him happy.

Unless we’re happy to pay overs (which I think we should for this one) I can’t see the Rorters losing him ..

The Dogs back in the picture part is probably just a bargaining tool to drive his price up ..

Watched the Manly v Roosters game, I’m so jealous .. both teams big strong powerful fast talented all across the park ..

Im pissed off that we’re still where we are, losing, getting screwed by the ref, getting out muscled .. and did I mention losing ..

I see our clubs bigger picture .. but I’m getting impatient …

Sent from my iPad using The Kennel mobile app
They can’t keep them all, make a play for Naufahu Whyte if Terrell gets locked up… I will say this, Dogs making a play for Taylan is a good indicator of our intent regarding Terrell.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think more knew they could get done early for less. May already had us chasing and probz others on good $

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did you see taylan latest post? Last ride ??? Hmmm maybe both on the way . Could be losing a player though .

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taylan May has been very good first two games -