WWOS MOLE Terrell May

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea he has fucked up big time if they find any evidence of a racial slur.
His post game comment isn’t helping his case either
Being a rooster,I'm sure the audio will probably be long gone already. But the fact it happened in the U.S. might draw extra scrutiny,which will pressure on the NRL to act firmly and decisively

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
He won't be playing for a while anyway. The last bloke found guilty of racial vilification got 12 weeks
I was thinking he would get 3-6 seeing as Mann is going through with reporting it. 12 weeks ouch...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I doubt he gets anywhere near 12.

3-4 I’d think but who fucking knows.

On topic gee we could use may. Disappointing didn’t come together.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good player with great potential but definitely not worth breaking the bank or agreeing any signing demands for his family members

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good player with great potential but definitely not worth breaking the bank or agreeing any signing demands for his family members
Honestly I'd pay 800k plus a season for him he's that good. Roosters will keep him as they easily get Taylan May with Suualii and Manu leaving

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I'd pay 800k plus a season for him he's that good. Roosters will keep him as they easily get Taylan May with Suualii and Manu leaving
eventually he probably will be worth that as we can see the potential but i dont think he will reach that potential at the dogs (Sad to say). at roosters he probably will, but its just way too early in his career to pay him that cash and for him to demand his brother with the deal

yes it looks like roosters will 100% get his brother and also the likes of Crichton are on the outter.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
rocks in our head if we don't/didn't go all in for him imo

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes a big lump of a lad great offload must be something about them gus doesn’t like
I know that cycnicle people don't make to many friends, but then again only the strong will face truths that hurt.
As far as I'm concerned Gus's past relation with Politis, worries me. I'm not sure if he would even try to get a player Poliis wants.