WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And never will in his time here since weve put him in charge of the club answerable to no one
We fed to Terrell's ego by rushing to make offers to Taylan and now it seems to Tyrone as well.

One person has no accountability and doesn't answer to anyone. All I want is for the board to make everyone be accountable and to place people into their strengths.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We fed to Terrell's ego by rushing to make offers to Taylan and now it seems to Tyrone as well.

One person has no accountability and doesn't answer to anyone. All I want is for the board to make everyone be accountable and to place people into their strengths.
Well we should definitely find a bridge for you to hide under then.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The timing of Weidler's tweet is interesting. If you follow Gus on Twitter, you'll know he's in Hawaii so this must have been brewing for a while.
Has Gus confirmed that we have in fact taken the offer off the table ?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don’t they both golf with dave holland on thursdays?
Neither of them like golf. But one carries Daves clubs, the other polishes his balls while they divulge the biggest secrets in league.

Edit. Not an attack on you senor Holland. I just have an angel and a devil on my shoulders who both tell me to 'go for it' when I question if I should make a joke.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I’m speculating, Gus potentially pulls the May offer because he may know something is brewing at the Chooks…. That way, the player hasn’t rejected the Bulldogs, its perceived as the Bulldogs making the call on their terms… far better outcome for a shitty position to be in.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So with Joey Manu moving on, there is absolutely no possibility they don't upgrade and keep May. They can probably also bring in Taylan to replace manu, sualli'i or an ageing tupou. fuck the roosters.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So with Joey Manu moving on, there is absolutely no possibility they don't upgrade and keep May. They can probably also bring in Taylan to replace manu, sualli'i or an ageing tupou. fuck the roosters.
And they still struggle to win comps…useless cocks

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
And they still struggle to win comps…useless cocks
Well to win their last comps they had to buy teddy from the tigers, Keary from souths, Coper Cronk from Melbourne (3/4 spine players), Taukeiaho from Warriors, tetavano from manly, Blake Ferguson from Para etc...

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With JWH retiring a seasons end, surely the chooks use that money for May and with Joey Manu possibly going to Union, Taylan will be there too.
He still wouldn't be starting though with Lenui and Collins in front

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes a big lump of a lad great offload must be something about them gus doesn’t like

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk man, there's something about Leniu coming off the bench when their forwards are tired af and this animal just running straight at them ... fuck I wish we could of signed him
He won't be playing for a while anyway. The last bloke found guilty of racial vilification got 12 weeks