Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
First its Chammas, so take with a gran of salt. If true I don't like it. We are stacked in the backs and what sort of message is that sending to the players we have. I know we need a middle, but it Tyrell won't come on a decent offer, just need to move on.
Dudes a gun and would be welcomed by me. I would suspect it means something in the backs change as he would be a starter and with Critta and kiraz locked in that would be 3.

Tracey, taafe, xerri could demand a spot?

Jac?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First its Chammas, so take with a gran of salt. If true I don't like it. We are stacked in the backs and what sort of message is that sending to the players we have. I know we need a middle, but it Tyrell won't come on a decent offer, just need to move on.
For mine, the message it sends is work your backsides off and have a career year because this club is not slowing down on its objective. The Roosters, Broncos and Storm don’t give a flying hoot on “players feelings” or “player messages” because their clear message to the competition is they’re about winning games and comps…. Quite frankly, they don’t give a sh!t how they do it, they do what’s necessary….we used to be like that too.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh well, who cares. We’ve made our offer, it’s clearly not what Terrell wants. Seems to have been on table for a while. I’d pull it too, who knows it may force him to act on it sooner and we jag it. Strange to hear media though saying we gonna pull offer. We been very secretive of late

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He’s no nonsense our Gus Gould.. I like it!
Yep, while it sucks as he’s a solid middle option and very fucking little available it also says we won’t sit about and be player like dragons were by afb etc.

Forces his hand to make a move and if we are feeling like they don’t really want to be here then fucking move on. He’s solid but he’s not fucking haas.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep, while it sucks as he’s a solid middle option and very fucking little available it also says we won’t sit about and be player like dragons were by afb etc.

Forces his hand to make a move and if we are feeling like they don’t really want to be here then fucking move on. He’s solid but he’s not fucking haas.
Spot on