WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2/3 mays are players I’d love to have. Just dunno how the panthers winger fits in our backline unless Critta does go to fullback or if xerri flopps or if Jac/kiraz bail as he’s a centre/winger and a good one.

May from chooks is a big need for us.

The uk flog is someone I don’t want but if he is wanting back in nrl for minimum wage and it gets those 2 over for a decent deal I’d look at it and cut another depth minimum.

If we could get the 3 for close to a mil I think it’s fantastic. 1.2 is probz more realistic at 500k, 500k, minimum which is probz more than we need but as I said I’d love to see Critta kill it somehow at fullback. Jac and kiraz wings. May and xerri centre [emoji173]️
Was gonna say similar, 2 of the 3 would be real good and JAC may be done in 25(for us)anyway.
They would have to juggle a spot for Taylan I suppose.He is a very good winger and young so is only going to get better.

Not too fussed on Tyrone but that wouldn't be an issue imo he may not come into the deal or costs the club f-all if he did.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wasn’t her
My bad, I'd heard it was her initially and had never really bothered to investigate . . . The incident and the fact she was implicated in it, won't help his return to there though, particularly given they did get rid of him over it

Last edited:

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrell may wont come he will knock us back like all the rest did he would want overs we dont pay overs we pay peanuts

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do the chooks still have sitili tupounua?? Who misses out, can’t even play all there stars

Last edited:

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
My feeling is that May, Wong and Nat Butcher have over taken Crichton and Tupounua in the pecking order. They wont renew Angus, They will def resign Butcher but Tup' is signed till 27 so they have a bit of a problem there. My guess is the May stuff has gone quiet because chooks are waiting to see if they can retire teddy or who out of Keary and Manu they resign or if they can move Tup' on. Interesting that the chooks have left it this late with May though. Other thing that could happen is a team like the dragons could come in with a stupid 1 mil dollar offer or something. Will be interesting to see what happens. I feel like if we had signed him it would have been announced already??He could just be waiting till middle/end of season to announce to minimise disruption with team mates.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My feeling is that May, Wong and Nat Butcher have over taken Crichton and Tupounua in the pecking order. They wont renew Angus, They will def resign Butcher but Tup' is signed till 27 so they have a bit of a problem there. My guess is the May stuff has gone quiet because chooks are waiting to see if they can retire teddy or who out of Keary and Manu they resign or if they can move Tup' on. Interesting that the chooks have left it this late with May though. Other thing that could happen is a team like the dragons could come in with a stupid 1 mil dollar offer or something. Will be interesting to see what happens. I feel like if we had signed him it would have been announced already??He could just be waiting till middle/end of season to announce to minimise disruption with team mates.
Dragons would ruin their cap with an audacious bid for May at that money, even his manager concedes he’s worth $500K (and to be honest, realistically it’s probably overs since he only churned out solid minutes and came of age the last few weeks of the comp) - but, with the lack of middles in the market, 500k is par for course (& if I’m recruiting at the Dogs, I’d probably go as high as 600k to seal the deal).

I genuinely think we can meet a double play for two of the active May bros in the NRL system, we are stacked for backs but Tracey/Fox are 28yo, Taylan is a dead-set gun so I wouldn’t shirk at the thought (particularly given we need a middle like Terrell big time).

See what happens…

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Do the chooks still have sitili tupounua?? Who misses out, can’t even play all there stars
Pretty much recently re-signed all their young guns. Butcher, Whyte , Ah Wong. Very strong in the forwards