WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we close down this chat once n for all like what was done with Tino chat, Haas chat, Mo Fo chat, Twal chat, any other plodder chat…. May will be convinced to stay at Roosters

3920A9A3-C0F0-40A2-8BBA-4E03E43FB85D.png

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is there any prop left to sign at this rate? :tearsofjoy:
Sadly I don't think so... In some of training pics / socials, Max King looks bigger, especially arms. Just gotta hope he has a better season than last year and that some other **** aims up and follows him.

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t believe club left it this late without 1st class middles can’t expect to make the 8 with the worse middles in the competition annother shit year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is there any prop left to sign at this rate? :tearsofjoy:
BHU but he loves Shark. He's another tier/level down tho. I guess we're hoping for the kids to come through/develop or picking up some contracted rejects (not saying they're bad).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can’t believe club left it this late without 1st class middles can’t expect to make the 8 with the worse middles in the competition annother shit year
we can say the same for 2025 with our current contracted middles as the best business happens after November the previous year (3 months ago now). I guess pray someone decent contracted pops up but we also can't be too confident that we can land them anyways.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So why meet with Ciraldo?
So that his manager puts pressure on roosters to re-sign & get he $$$ he wants I reckon.

Maybe CC and Gus feel that the limited props we’ve got in-house is enough… yet I look at the Raiders as an example & they could field nearly 2 x 1st grade packs without any issues

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to matter these days if you've got money to spend, all the top forwards in the game only wanna play for a contender.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to matter these days if you've got money to spend, all the top forwards in the game only wanna play for a contender.
I laugh when i see the continual flogging off “we cant sign a prop” negative BS on here
Has there only been one high class prop on the market and he went to the highest bidder for 25??