WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Anyone bother to watch it? Anything worth noting to us if so?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are still the “family” club and we could do with two exceptional brothers pairing up starting with Tyrell May…. His brother Taylan over at the Panthers is quality, can easily play 1-5 so a viable option too despite being stacked for backs… Taylan would probably be better than all our backs with the exception of Critta and Fox.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are still the “family” club and we could do with two exceptional brothers pairing up starting with Tyrell May…. His brother Taylan over at the Panthers is quality, can easily play 1-5 so a viable option too despite being stacked for backs… Taylan would probably be better than all our backs with the exception of Critta and Fox.
Can’t see how.

Maybe if Critta locks down fullback.

With Jac Critta kiraz and hopefully xerri (I back him) locking down 4 spots longterm it probably only leaves 1 spot and I can’t imagine we drop big $ there with guys like Critta and Jac in the backline.

That said he is a great player and would be amazing for any team.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be a lot better if we could get him for 2024. By 2025 you’d think we would have started to blood some kids from the academy.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour is panthers looking to sign him. Hosking released too
You heard this rumour from? Not that I don’t believe you I’m just curious and I also see this happening unfortunately because he seems like the type of guy to want and need to play with his brother

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully May is signed shortly and announced ffs. Him and mooney are who I’m hoping for and really hope we go all in for that Wilson from Brisbane. Those 3 probably could be secured for close to afb pay and easily by thompsons and tpjs pay packet and realllly would solve our headaches.

Can’t fuck about though.
I know for a fact,Terrell is ZERO chance of signing unless we take Taylan as well. And it would have to be with a view of signing Tyrone in 2026

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for a fact,Terrell is ZERO chance of signing unless we take Taylan as well. And it would have to be with a view of signing Tyrone in 2026
Taylan is a good young player so that would be a bonus though im highly against Tyrone.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Taylan is a good young player so that would be a bonus though im highly against Tyrone.
And that is why we are unlikely to sign any
Which would be the case for most clubs I would think.

Having 3 bros at the same club at the same time isn't exactly common, Mortimers and Hughes of course and 4 x Burgess at Souffs, are there any others? Walters bros not a the same club at the same time.

Always a Bulldog

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Having 3 bros at the same club at the same time isn't exactly common, Mortimers and Hughes of course and 4 x Burgess at Souffs, are there any others? Walters bros not a the same club at the same time.

Always a Bulldog
Only other ones I can think of are the trobevic brothers other than that I can’t think of any others.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Lol, no. I'm saying it is a condition, that if anyone wants Terrell,he is a package deal. Simple as that

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, no. I'm saying it is a condition, that if anyone wants Terrell,he is a package deal. Simple as that
And what I’m saying is it would be extremely rare for one club to firstly have the Cap space and then take the high cost risk of contracting 3 bros who are almost certainly going to want equal length multi year contracts. One or even 2 year contracts won’t cut it. That’s 3 players locked in as a single entity for 3 or 4 years. Sounds like a great way to fark up a Salary Cap.

Always a Bulldog