WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
May might of been told that at the start of the year/earlier in the year but by the end of the year he'd be a priority for Rooster to extend. I guess it depends how much being told you are unwanted a while ago means to him. I know at Raider Horse and Ricky had a similar situation and Horse stayed so hopefully for us this is different. That's also a really bad post if they have no evidence.
I hope the lure of a starting berth and a potential forward leader is enough to tempt him. JWH and Collins are mostly starting and Leniu not far behind.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope the lure of a starting berth and a potential forward leader is enough to tempt him. JWH and Collins are mostly starting and Leniu not far behind.
Most likely JWH's last year next year and Leniu's never played massive minutes (will get an increase but probably not 50 minutes). I think it comes down to money. If Rooster have a big role for him in 2025 they'll give him decent money.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make it happen Gus, we can offer him a starting roll unlike the Roosters who now have Leinu who wants a starting spot.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign him early enough for 2025 maybe with a bit of pressure the chooks might release him early. About time something went our way

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admire him so much
Even if he is cheating - I respect him even more
To pull that off wit the eyes of the world on him. Would be remarkable
It's not that hard to cheat the cap, when you have the people in power in your pocket.
AS an example if a person breaks into your house and steels he is a thief.
If a person finds the door open and goes in and steels he is still a thief, at least in my book.
It looks like you support all the other teams, so it means you hate the Bulldogs.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's be honest, when the word "Potential" is in any signing news, its complete hogwash and made up to grab headlines.
...not to mention it scores you an extra 200k-300k per season with the Bulldogs....

We seem to love signing players on potential.

We are particularly good at signing players to play them in different positions than what they have been known for....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not that hard to cheat the cap, when you have the people in power in your pocket.
AS an example if a person breaks into your house and steels he is a thief.
If a person finds the door open and goes in and steels he is still a thief, at least in my book.
It looks like you support all the other teams, so it means you hate the Bulldogs.
I don’t hate the Bulldoggs.
I’m literally in the top 1% of fans here.
This is my undying love for the doggs.
So how can I hate them if I’m top 1% in passion?
Think about it.

It is hard to cheat.
Remember teams get audited and other teams complain about roosters.
If someone like Flanagan gets salty and. Hopped then he would spill the beans and say he got paper bags
If he gets bank transfer then it’s on paper
It is possible if they target one player
I know that Tedesco is getting a house built for him somewhere around Camden. That is morally dodgy
But then you need to be careful because someoen will turn around and point out we did that for Moses Mbye

So we as bad.

Also roosters have a powerful starting team but their depth is terrible. They are the new manly in that sense.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Most likely JWH's last year next year and Leniu's never played massive minutes (will get an increase but probably not 50 minutes). I think it comes down to money. If Rooster have a big role for him in 2025 they'll give him decent money.
Im over not getting Leniu. But legit the bloke does not suit / look like a Roosters at all, going to be weird seeing him play for them.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe uncle Nick gave the 'manager' an offer he couldn't refuse?

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention Politis is a really bad golfer!!

We should sign all the big deals on Anzac Day - I’m sure Laundy could be equally as bad at two-up!!

The Roosters current top 10 players would easily be pocketing somewhere between 7m - 7.5m - doesn’t leave a lot of money for the other 20

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not to mention Politis is a really bad golfer!!

We should sign all the big deals on Anzac Day - I’m sure Laundy could be equally as bad at two-up!!

The Roosters current top 10 players would easily be pocketing somewhere between 7m - 7.5m - doesn’t leave a lot of money for the other 25
18-30 on ~2m. That's 13 players.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t hate the Bulldoggs.
I’m literally in the top 1% of fans here.
This is my undying love for the doggs.
So how can I hate them if I’m top 1% in passion?
Think about it.

It is hard to cheat.
Remember teams get audited and other teams complain about roosters.
If someone like Flanagan gets salty and. Hopped then he would spill the beans and say he got paper bags
If he gets bank transfer then it’s on paper
It is possible if they target one player
I know that Tedesco is getting a house built for him somewhere around Camden. That is morally dodgy
But then you need to be careful because someone will turn around and point out we did that for Moses Mbye

So we as bad.

Also roosters have a powerful starting team but their depth is terrible. They are the new manly in that sense.Youre wrong, its not hard to cheat the cap if your clever and Politis certainly is very very clever.

One thing you can do is select a player who is loyal and you can trust and tell him look we would like to pay you an extra $2-3 K but if we do we are going to have to lose so@so.
Now if at some stage that player was to fall out with the club and spill the beans the club would just deny it, and it can't be proven, and that player is the only person who will lose credability for having received money under the table, so he will just keep quite.
There are countless other ways I can think off to cheat the cap, which are full proof if done properly.
If you think that Politis or any of the other rich people around him are dumb enough to offer are player they want to recruit say $600,000 up front and $ 400,000 under the table you should go back to mummy.