Teo Tackle on Perrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How was there no penalty for that head high on Perrett? It was 12-6 at the time with the game very much still in the balance.

Just freaked me out how it was let go. 5min later Reynolds does the exact same tackle and he's put on report.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How was there no penalty for that head high on Perrett? It was 12-6 at the time with the game very much still in the balance.

Just freaked me out how it was let go. 5min later Reynolds does the exact same tackle and he's put on report.
and they got the penalty lol just the refs bias I guess

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A hand on the ball is a penalty and a swinging arm to the neck goes unpunished.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably cause the ref got sick of all the bulldogs players milking everything ... If the players put as much effort into there game as they did milking we woulda won by heaps

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes after all the NRL is the big winner tonight. They revved it all up for a sellout crowd and all the merchandise that was sold. Then they chose Hayne to ref the game.Nothing surprises me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When they looked at the tackle the ref said "make sure the Bulldogs didn't knock it on", once they knew we didn't they didn't care about anything else. They were just looking for a way to make us lose. Name another time in the NRL where the ref has asked the video ref to look for a knock on outside of a try situation. It happened to us twice tonight. That time and the time the ref said "I'm pretty sure Bunnies knocked it on but can you look to see if it was a Bulldogs knock on"

It really annoyed me.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably cause the ref got sick of all the bulldogs players milking everything ... If the players put as much effort into there game as they did milking we woulda won by heaps
If they don't stay down the high shots on our players DON'T GET ****ING LOOKED AT. They milk them but rightfully so.

Ok so lets list some other questionable calls.
- Pass off the ground leading to the Burgess try
- 2 charge downs that Souths supposedly didn't play at
- A knock on from souths that they recovered when it bounced back, after which Reynolds (I think) was Penalized & reported for a high shot that barely touched his neck with his hand below the sternum. Why no ruling on the knock on that precluded the EXTREMELY marginal high shot.

Cranky Chook

New Pup
Reaction score
The Teo tackle absolutely deserved a penalty. The position of that play and the time meant your blokes had a chance. IF you got the penalty and scored may have made the vermin wobbly. That tackle on Perrett was a penalty for sure and shows the refs are blind, stupid and as usual inconsistent.

Now I have the volume muted because I couldnt stand the 9 Burgess orgy. Did their "expert" panel reckon it was a penalty ?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh, the Bulldogs stay down from time to time, but only for long enough for the correct call to be made....... that isn't milking, it's just allowing the video ref to make the call the on field ref should have made first.

Why the tackle on Perrett was deemed ok? I have no idea, but it didn't change the game result.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
if the refs called shit there would be no point in staying down

and how the **** did they not know it was a 40/20. we had like 8 players running up verse 2 and wouldve easily scored with the quick tap

anyways we played like retards. too much unforced drop ball

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall I thought the refs were fair, but the no penalty on Perrett, when Reynolds WAS penalised, and Walker was tackled, yet allowed to keep running, while Morris did a similar thing and was called back to play the ball immediately. Two similar incidents, called differently for different teams.

Also, the two penalties that gave Souths an 8 point lead were soft. That sort of stuff was let go early.

I don't think the refs robbed us, but there was some dubious decisions.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
last week the refs in our game vs panthers called everything in the ruck but this week they called nothing

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
last week the refs in our game vs panthers called everything in the ruck but this week they called nothing
And yet you have whined both weeks... I really don't understand what you want.

blue n white

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is no point in blaming the refs. It was a tuff game we lacked experience n could have thrown a few off-loads but didn't. Disappointed Reni Maitua didn't play he is always the one who is good with his off-loads. Maybe it's a wake up call saying don't be too confident in the second half like we have been all season. Hopefully it's something Des can work on next season.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
And yet you have whined both weeks... I really don't understand what you want.
consistency? are you serious. why would one game they crack down on the ruck and have like 6 penalties in 15 mins then the next game 1 penalty in 60 mins

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit peeved at that. If we have that penalty, we would have had good field position at the worst.

We were always going to lose against Souths, noticeable from the first set.

We needed Ennis. Lets hope Lichaa or whoever plays dummy half next year can do a good for us.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
consistency? are you serious. why would one game they crack down on the ruck and have like 6 penalties in 15 mins then the next game 1 penalty in 60 mins
it is a gf. Ref always swallows the whistle. The ref also swallowed the whistle in the real (according to ch9 not me) gf last weekend. Blew 15 penalties, but it easily could have been much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.