if you want to lose a quick 20kg's just go on a drug diet

everytime you want to eat just smoke a bong
when the hungar pains become unbearable just have a heap of speed

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I seen Hazem El Masri turn around squash a snail the other day

I approached him and asked why he did it?
he said "the mother****er was following me around all night it was making me paranoid"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you want to lose a quick 20kg's just go on a drug diet

everytime you want to eat just smoke a bong
when the hungar pains become unbearable just have a heap of speed
ive never tried any drugs apart from ciggarrettes, and it would take alot to get me to start now

but anyways, the true anorexic person doesnt feel any hunger even after a few days no food, and thats what im trying to achieve

and its working so far, i havent eaten since yesterday afternoon and im honestly not bothered, normally i would be ordering a pizza right now or crying to my mum to make me something

G

Gladiator.

duromine ftw, nothing does the trick like a legal amphetamine

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
xeno i dont think its rediculous at all

btw does anyone know what happens when you havent eaten for 3 days and you take laxatives?:p
You get stomach cramps and start pissing out your ******* dribbles of water that you have remaining. You get weak because your body is dehydrating and i got massive headaches aswell. Then you cry from the pain.

Dont try it.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah well, fat kids have their down days when their very long term crush ignores you then goes to a dance with a skinny mole even though she has no brain, no heart, no personality, and her face was like a smashed crab.

You do drastic things.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah well, fat kids have their down days when their very long term crush ignores you then goes to a dance with a skinny mole even though she has no brain, no heart, no personality, and her face was like a smashed crab.

You do drastic things.
poor kurry:(

i wouldve stabbed her and then him in a jealous rage

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score

You do drastic things.
same thing happened to me

except the mole she danced with was actually pretty smart and looked like brendan julian

and that just made my low self-esteem even lower

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
same thing happened to me

except the mole she danced with was actually pretty smart and looked like brendan julian

and that just made my low self-esteem even lower
And now you're "1/2" the person you used to be!

:D

Rocco1977

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dude, this will work
6 meals a day, Protein only (anything from animals)
30 mins walk only a day

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i wish i had the willpower 2 stick 2 a diet!!!

im destined 2 be a fat fuk foreverrr...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, this will work
6 meals a day, Protein only (anything from animals)
30 mins walk only a day
Hmmm do you want to re think that comment, or did you just say it wrong?

Im on a protein based diet ATM, but if it is strictly protein ONLY- your kidneys will start working over time, and your poop will be back up worse than sydney morning peak traffic.
You also need to eat alot of vegetables and SOME restricted fruits.
And dont forget alot of water ot help lubricate up those bowels to prevent protein induced constipation.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have inspired me Roddy.

I'v been casually dieting (gym 2/3 times a week, dont eat junkfood/takeaway, dont drink soft drink) last couple of months, and iv only dropped 4kgs.

I have 2 weeks off work coming up and i think i might set myself a 2 week challenge.
Gym everyday and might do some swimming too. I'll try to drop as much weight as possible.

Actually Rod, I challenge you to a duel. 2 weeks to lose the as much weight as possible. Winner gets bragging rights and a home gym valued at $5000 (If anyone is willing to pay for it that is)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You have inspired me Roddy.

I'v been casually dieting (gym 2/3 times a week, dont eat junkfood/takeaway, dont drink soft drink) last couple of months, and iv only dropped 4kgs.

I have 2 weeks off work coming up and i think i might set myself a 2 week challenge.
Gym everyday and might do some swimming too. I'll try to drop as much weight as possible.

Actually Rod, I challenge you to a duel. 2 weeks to lose the as much weight as possible. Winner gets bragging rights and a home gym valued at $5000 (If anyone is willing to pay for it that is)
yeah ok, but just bragging rights:p

i might have to do swimming as well, i was running and jumping around all yesterday and today my ankles are finished:(

btw food update, i havent had anything since my meatball sub on saturday afternoon, so almost 2 days no food and im not even hungry :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah ok, but just bragging rights:p

i might have to do swimming as well, i was running and jumping around all yesterday and today my ankles are finished:(

btw food update, i havent had anything since my meatball sub on saturday afternoon, so almost 2 days no food and im not even hungry :grinning:
I might have to go on a hunger strike too to keep up with ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.