Tell me why next year won't be the same?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would not be surprised if Sheens overtakes us next year seeing as he is making changes to the Tigers spine

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People say injuries, but how do you explain the defence? Not even trying to tackle. My kids u/10 team show more effort.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wont be goid until 5 years max critchen taafe xerri haas if he cones who ever wont change this team this is horrible where stuffed

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honest question. Will the team just train harder in the off-season and things will click into gear?

Critchton is coming but how does he make a difference?

I honestly can't see why this team won't be bottom 9 again next year unless some drastic changes are made between now and march next year.
I don’t care, I want the nrlol to go bankrupt and start again under a new administration

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We wont be goid until 5 years max critchen taafe xerri haas if he cones who ever wont change this team this is horrible where stuffed
The jury is still out on whether Ciraldo can coach, so there is still a good chance even with quality players coming they can regress

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another season in the cellar. Groundhog Day for the last few years.
Completely unacceptable and so draining. What do they do all week at training? We look so out of our depth against every team. I don’t understand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because we will have more PANTHER

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one enjoys watching the games anymore, everyone on socials is always clowning the game lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need middles - we knew that in January - club signed Nu Brown and Reynolds - both no longer at the club - although coaches cant be blamed for how bad Thompson was today but i reallt question the footy iq ofa club that made the signings of Brown Reynolds, played Thompson today, upgraded Topine n RFM, both who have gone missing., signed davey then let him go and my biggest bug bear is the crap on about culture history connection etc - maybe they should have spent more time energy n thought on defence.

My hope is that the coaching n admin learn from mistakes - tpj, thompson etc havent

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest question. Will the team just train harder in the off-season and things will click into gear?

I honestly can't see why this team won't be bottom 9 again next year unless some drastic changes are made between now and march next year.
Taff and everyone else will be stuck in the same ciraldo Pitt of nothingness.
Offers our club nothing except myths of togethernesss yet we could look any further apart.
It’s like watching a bunch of people who haven’t even played the game ,and on top of that no game plan what so ever.
The excuse mill has blown a fuse.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Valid question.
Slight improvement, I’m predicting 9 wins.
Defence needs huge amount of work.
Critta needs to start in the centres and this South’s guy at fullback.
I’m on my knees praying that Burton does something at 6 next year.
Hopefully, the weak gutted dog provides good utility value.
Pretty much the same middle so same results. Not sure if the ex Rooster forward has signed. If so, he may make a difference but at 32yrs, probably 50/50.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because we have the weak gutted dog coming.
But no next year will suck as our middle forwards are still ass cheeks and Burton will still be running around masquerading as a playmaker.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Bro you always do this every loss. We played with 11 players at one stage and 12 players for 20 minutes.
Ref keeps blowing six agains for no reason,
Preston was disallowed a try and that was a 12 point turnaround, look at the second half only 2 try’s for the nights.
Maté seriously if you cannot see how shit we are you have rocks in your head we never look like scoring and our defensive was not there
This team has problems and nothing will change next year

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maté seriously if you cannot see how shit we are you have rocks in your head we never look like scoring and our defensive was not there
This team has problems and nothing will change next year
Seriously mate fuck you and hold judgment to yourself.
The question is asked about next year and I’m saying we are going to be better next year this is my opinion.
Yes we are shit but we get dude calls every week.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People won't admit it but there is a reason they are posting threads about 2025 teams. They've mentally as fans already written off 2024.