News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stop whinging you *****.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want him in NSW cup? Before getting injured he was our best back by far and was leading the Dally Ms too. Oh that’s right it’s because he was Lebanese

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter who CC picks it will be a long season. Taffe a NSW Cup player from Souths and not a rookie. Xerri if picked hasn't played in four years. Hutchinson a NSW Cup player from Roosters and not a rookie . Sexton a Qld Cup player from the Titans, young but not a rookie. Salmon a NSW Cup player from the Panthers and not a rookie. Curran a bench player ftom the Warriors and not a rookie. Faamasuali a QLD Cup player from the Dolphins. Mann a bench player ftom the Knights and not a rookie. Edwards, Morrin, Hughes and Wilson all graduates from the Dogs NSW Cup side, none of them in the boom youngster catagory. These guys entering a side which fell well short of the finals in '23' have yet to show the pegigree that they can lift the side into the finals. Add to this Tracey, injured, not a rookie and a NSW Cup player from Sharks. Sutton, injured and not a rookie, a NSW Cup player from Raiders. Turpin, injured, not a rookie, a NSW Cup player from Roosters. Tetevano a 35 year old. Fifita a youngster with a history of injuries. Patalo, a Dogs NSW Cup graduate with a history of injuries. KO injured but a boom youngster. I hope to see improvement and call me sentimental, I want to see how Kiraz, Morrin, Edwards, Papali'i, Hughes, Patolo, Wilson, Skelton, Todd, Rajab and O'Niell go this year the most. I don't have much hope in the new signings but still JAC, Crighton, Xerri, Burton, Kikau, Preston, Mahoney and King can all show some real talent as NRL players.
do you aim to include the entire top 30 in every post or is it just a coincidence?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeep, if Xerri is to live up to the hype he gotta start now and build, surely you want Kiraz defending over Quick zip Wilson.
On paper the Dogs can cause plenty of grief and gotta start the year by giving Parra a workover.
Looking forward to that game on paper. We will be dominated by the Eels big forwards and their halves and Gutho will have a big day out.
Eels by 16. We are no better than last year for as long as we play Burton at 6.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I feel kiraz and Wilson will rip up Harper and simmonson

Status
Not open for further replies.