News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Outside of his Debut game. Point me in the direction of another NRL game to watch, where he played centre and was any better than average?

I really hope he proves me wrong but Kiraz is a winger not a centre.
Bro how are people doubting Kiraz at this point? I’ll happily point you to our last regular season win against the dolphins. He played centre and put up these stats:
185 run metres (a team high)
3 tackle breaks
3 offloads
1 line break

If the kid wants to play centre then let him, he’s earned it. Xerris time will come. He played 0 nrl games in 4 years and didn’t do enough in his trials to bump Kiraz from what I assume is his preferred position.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No matter who CC picks it will be a long season. Taffe a NSW Cup player from Souths and not a rookie. Xerri if picked hasn't played in four years. Hutchinson a NSW Cup player from Roosters and not a rookie . Sexton a Qld Cup player from the Titans, young but not a rookie. Salmon a NSW Cup player from the Panthers and not a rookie. Curran a bench player ftom the Warriors and not a rookie. Faamasuali a QLD Cup player from the Dolphins. Mann a bench player ftom the Knights and not a rookie. Edwards, Morrin, Hughes and Wilson all graduates from the Dogs NSW Cup side, none of them in the boom youngster catagory. These guys entering a side which fell well short of the finals in '23' have yet to show the pegigree that they can lift the side into the finals. Add to this Tracey, injured, not a rookie and a NSW Cup player from Sharks. Sutton, injured and not a rookie, a NSW Cup player from Raiders. Turpin, injured, not a rookie, a NSW Cup player from Roosters. Tetevano a 35 year old. Fifita a youngster with a history of injuries. Patalo, a Dogs NSW Cup graduate with a history of injuries. KO injured but a boom youngster. I hope to see improvement and call me sentimental, I want to see how Kiraz, Morrin, Edwards, Papali'i, Hughes, Patolo, Wilson, Skelton, Todd, Rajab and O'Niell go this year the most. I don't have much hope in the new signings but still JAC, Crighton, Xerri, Burton, Kikau, Preston, Mahoney and King can all show some real talent as NRL players.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No matter who CC picks it will be a long season. Taffe a NSW Cup player from Souths and not a rookie. Xerri if picked hasn't played in four years. Hutchinson a NSW Cup player from Roosters and not a rookie . Sexton a Qld Cup player from the Titans, young but not a rookie. Salmon a NSW Cup player from the Panthers and not a rookie. Curran a bench player ftom the Warriors and not a rookie. Faamasuali a QLD Cup player from the Dolphins. Mann a bench player ftom the Knights and not a rookie. Edwards, Morrin, Hughes and Wilson all graduates from the Dogs NSW Cup side, none of them in the boom youngster catagory. These guys entering a side which fell well short of the finals in '23' have yet to show the pegigree that they can lift the side into the finals. Add to this Tracey, injured, not a rookie and a NSW Cup player from Sharks. Sutton, injured and not a rookie, a NSW Cup player from Raiders. Turpin, injured, not a rookie, a NSW Cup player from Roosters. Tetevano a 35 year old. Fifita a youngster with a history of injuries. Patalo, a Dogs NSW Cup graduate with a history of injuries. KO injured but a boom youngster. I hope to see improvement and call me sentimental, I want to see how Kiraz, Morrin, Edwards, Papali'i, Hughes, Patolo, Wilson, Skelton, Todd, Rajab and O'Niell go this year the most. I don't have much hope in the new signings but still JAC, Crighton, Xerri, Burton, Kikau, Preston, Mahoney and King can all show some real talent as NRL players.
Bro, we get it !

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didnt get that many reps in fg at center but he carved up in cup and showed what he was capable of at center even before he arrived at the dogs, He can easily play center, But im sure all the niff nuffs on here know better then the coaching staff.
Whilst I want him at wing, so Xerri plays also, I’m happy to see how he goes and eat my words.

Reactions: ATT

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What did alamoti do in reserve grade that he wasnt able to do in first grade? He showcased the same attributes in a first grade squad that was in shambles across the park, Also in an earlier stage of his development... Penrith will help him reach his potential even though his pace is something that cant be fixed.
Maybe youre confused and youre mixing up sg ball highlights with reserve grade the 2 are not the same.
Enough said - you can’t coach pace. And you need to be able to turn quicker than the QE2.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you get out of bed in the morning mate fair dinkum. You'd suck the life out of a zombie.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Outside of his Debut game. Point me in the direction of another NRL game to watch, where he played centre and was any better than average?

I really hope he proves me wrong but Kiraz is a winger not a centre.
Kiraz is good winger but in my opinion he’s behind Wilson, he’s definitely not a centre.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Personally really hope xerri is centre and kiraz wing as it’s just better players with more future for our backline to be settled. Think Tracy will take fullback off taafe over time.

Also don’t want knight starting. Not sure he makes the bench.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bro how are people doubting Kiraz at this point? I’ll happily point you to our last regular season win against the dolphins. He played centre and put up these stats:
185 run metres (a team high)
3 tackle breaks
3 offloads
1 line break

If the kid wants to play centre then let him, he’s earned it. Xerris time will come. He played 0 nrl games in 4 years and didn’t do enough in his trials to bump Kiraz from what I assume is his preferred position.
Our last win against Storm kiraz played wing.
His stats are, 2 tries (team high) 235 metres (team high) 2 line breaks, 1 line break assist, 10 tackle busts ( team high) 5 offloads (team high) and 100% tackle efficiency. He’s a better winger mate.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Might as well cancel your foxtel subscription then mate

Status
Not open for further replies.