16.tolman
17. Fulalo/tualau

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Martin won't get a run just yet.
Frawley will get the halves gig.
Eastwood will be starting #13.
Brown or Tualau / Fualalo / Elliott / Tolman - will be bench.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder who will kick goals. Martin is probably best at the club but he isn’t guaranteed a place in the 17 let alone being on the field for all the tries.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks a good side. Only change I would make is to put Elliott onto the bench and replace him with Tolman

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strong side if either Frawley or Cleeland have breakout years. To get the best out of Foran he needs a stable, creative halves partner who can kick accurately in general play.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks a good side. Only change I would make is to put Elliott onto the bench and replace him with Tolman
You're kidding right??? Tolman should be moved on completely or used as a tackling machine for the last 15 mins of each half when we leak most points and other forwards start to fatigue. He stifles are go forward and attack. Get him da fuk out of here !!!

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
You're kidding right??? Tolman should be moved on completely or used as a tackling machine for the last 15 mins of each half when we leak most points and other forwards start to fatigue. He stifles are go forward and attack. Get him da fuk out of here !!!
You can't judge any player on previous form especially under des.... Dont be surprised to see guys like tolman player a much more upbeat game

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bench will be tough as I believe it should be - tols/tualau/danny f/nu brown and i don’t believe eastwood sbe in top squad yet as he would be behind the rest of the squad fitness wise

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman and Eastwood are on big $$$. Interesting to see what Pay does with them.

Honestly I think we should be trying to get rid of them.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can't judge any player on previous form especially under des.... Dont be surprised to see guys like tolman player a much more upbeat game
Dont start using common sense on here or you will be criticised no end.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Martin won't get a run just yet.
Frawley will get the halves gig.
Eastwood will be starting #13.
Brown or Tualau / Fualalo / Elliott / Tolman - will be bench.
I'm curious, why are you so sure Eastwood will be 13? don't get me wrong, I think if he is fit and focussed he should be in the side but you seem convinced he will be.....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder who will kick goals. Martin is probably best at the club but he isn’t guaranteed a place in the 17 let alone being on the field for all the tries.
Pretty sure Mbye has been practicing big time. Now he isn't under the stress of running the side his head will be a bit clearer as well. He strikes the ball OK just doesn't hit the right line under fatigue.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds about right.
Maybe Eastwood to start on an edge ? (Not my preference, but a possibility)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eastwood is bench player at best these days especially as he is behind the 8 ball with conditioning

He is good defensively and with Tolman (whoever made that point about shoring up our d line 15 mins either side of halftime)

Frawley is going to start in halves barring injury.

RFM likewise

Pay sounds like he’s setting on his starting 13 and will take some out of this world trial form for someone to force a change

The make up of the bench will still be debated.

My bench
14. Brown
15. Eastwood
16. Tolman
17. Fualolo or Tualau

*Bolter that Warriors forward we signed can’t remember his name but the locals here say he’s the man

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood is bench player at best these days especially as he is behind the 8 ball with conditioning

He is good defensively and with Tolman (whoever made that point about shoring up our d line 15 mins either side of halftime)

Frawley is going to start in halves barring injury.

RFM likewise

Pay sounds like he’s setting on his starting 13 and will take some out of this world trial form for someone to force a change

The make up of the bench will still be debated.

My bench
14. Brown
15. Eastwood
16. Tolman
17. Fualolo or Tualau

*Bolter that Warriors forward we signed can’t remember his name but the locals here say he’s the man
Ogden is the blole from Warriors, big ****. I would also hate to see Fualalu or Tualau miss out on a spot for Eastwood, bloke should play ISP.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ogden is the blole from Warriors, big ****. I would also hate to see Fualalu or Tualau miss out on a spot for Eastwood, bloke should play ISP.
Yeah agree.
The bench spot is what I’m predicting Pay will go with but dudes like Tualau and Martin deserve a shot now

If Tolman is being touted as VC does that mean he’s starting?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where Tolman fits to be honest Woods and Klem can play big minutes and you would want them replaced by players like Fualalu and Tualau who can bring a big impact in 10-15 min stints before getting Woods and Klem back on.

We have 2 workhorses in Elliott and JJ in the back row so its not like we have a need for him there.

I think Tolman has more to offer then what we saw under Des but I don't know where he is going to fit in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah agree.
The bench spot is what I’m predicting Pay will go with but dudes like Tualau and Martin deserve a shot now

If Tolman is being touted as VC does that mean he’s starting?
Tolman should play off the bench, his experience will be valuable when some of our less experienced blokes come on with him. His workrate can't be questioned but hopefully he plays with more intensity and carries a bit more size this season.

Even though i'm a fan of Martin, i just can't find a spot for him or any other 2nd rower in this team. I don't think a 2nd rower on the bench is required unless they will play through the middle, even then i'd rather 3 middle forwards as Elliott can cover the edge and run with Brown as a utility.

It's all up to Pay in the end and how he wants certain positions to be played and what role the bench plays, but from all the leaks i think it's fairly obvious what style of footy Pay wants to play. Still a little disappointed that Frawley is in our best 13, i think he's shit lol. I guess he's probably the best kicking option but other than that he doesn't offer much.

Status
Not open for further replies.