Team store appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

rellcin

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi everyone... Just curious if they still have 2 players appear at the bulldog shop on Thursday nights?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't remember seeing it promoted for a while now that you mention it

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
pretty sure the bulldogs shop at Bankstown Sqaure has closed....not 100% sure though as last I was there the woman told they were closing and relocating to Belmore due to high rent @ the square.

I know 100% that the Belmore shop is now open as I seen it just today.

and here's confirmation of the Belmore team-store

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/shop/retail-outlet.html (Bulldogs site has nothing about Bankstown Store that I could find)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
pretty sure the bulldogs shop at Bankstown Sqaure has closed....not 100% sure though as last I was there the woman told they were closing and relocating to Belmore due to high rent @ the square.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/shop/retail-outlet.html (Bulldogs site has nothing about Bankstown Store that I could find)
You'd think they would give the team store a good rent deal in its own area lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The bulldogs shop is still in Bankstown 'square' but it's just relocated to the other side of the myer exit/ entry.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bulldogs shop is no longer in Bankstown Square or any where near it. The new shop is now located on Burwood rd in belmore a short walk from the Leagues club.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty annoying that the Bankstown one closed, that is a lot closer to me than Belmore is. But I guess I hardly ever went there anyway, being so close to Peter Wynn.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CENTRO BANKSTOWN - The Bulldogs flagship store, the largest Club store in the NRL. Shop ML 443, Centro Bankstown Shopping Centre - opposite the south entrance to Myer – on Level 2.

Phone Number: (02) 9790 7505

Shop hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Thursday 9am to 9pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm

Apologies will be accepted via thumbs up.. Thank you

rellcin

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I had no idea it even closed... Glad it has just relocated..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CENTRO BANKSTOWN - The Bulldogs flagship store, the largest Club store in the NRL. Shop ML 443, Centro Bankstown Shopping Centre - opposite the south entrance to Myer – on Level 2.

Phone Number: (02) 9790 750

Shop hours:
Thursday 9am to 9pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm

Are you serious? Go for a walk around Centro Bankstown and let me know when your able to find it

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Phone Number: (02) 9790 7505

Shop hours:
Thursday 9am to 9pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm

It closed ya ayre

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you serious? Go for a walk around Centro Bankstown and let me know when your able to find it
you should circumnavigate the world because Christopher Columbus might be bullshitting.

Do you think I made up the address and phone number provided ? Besides that , I have actually purchased 2 polos from the store.

Please call them and ask before writing posts and making a goose of yourself

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you should circumnavigate the world because christopher columbus might be bullshitting.

Do you think i made up the address and phone number provided ? Besides that , i have actually purchased 2 polos from the store.

stop embarassing yourself it is goneee

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Retail Store
Phone: +61 2 9790 7505
Address: 376 Burwood Rd, Belmore
Weekdays: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday: Closed

Wolfmother you've made a big enough dick head out of your self even after numerous people have advised you that the Bankstown store has closed down.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you saying that the 'new relocated teamstore' in Bankstown centro near ella rouge is gone as well or you talking about the old one opposite jbhifi?

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you should circumnavigate the world because Christopher Columbus might be bullshitting.

Do you think I made up the address and phone number provided ? Besides that , I have actually purchased 2 polos from the store.

This is the e-mail I received from the Bulldogs on the 05/03/14

Bulldogs Retail Announcement

As part of the club's ongoing Merchandise strategy, Members and Fans are advised that the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will close the Teamstore at Federation Square, Bankstown from 5pm Saturday March 8th.

Customers are advised that a ’Pop-up’ Teamstore, located in Belmore, will open on Wednesday March 12th, with details as below:

We thank you for your patronage and look forward to serving you in the location that will house our exciting new Teamstore in the coming months.

Bulldogs ‘Pop-up’ Teamstore
Opening date: Wednesday March 12th
Where: 376 Burwood Road, Belmore
Ph: 02 9790-7505

Hours of operation:
Weekdays: 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-4pm
Sunday: Close

If you cannot come to Belmore to visit us, please remember you can buy our range online.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks chadiwrx :grinning:

I didn't know it had moved since March this year ! Last time I was there was in Feb buying a polo

Thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.