Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Game day and Im leaning towards us getting totally smashed yet I still believe the Dogs are capable of anything.
Come on Doggies!!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope I'm wrong but I think the score will end up up either 34-6 or 36-6 shonkies way

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats not the definition of a vaccine lol
"Natural immunity
Some people believe that natural immunity (when you get a disease and may become immune to it in the future) is better than immunity from vaccines.

The risks of natural immunity are much higher than risks of immunity provided by vaccines. Some highly contagious diseases can lead to severe complications, illness or even death. Vaccines create immunity without causing disease." This taken from a government webpage. Make of it what you will.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Just saw the team list Thompson out now too ouch…Stuckey comes into the bench which is interesting would have preferred Makatoa. Bench looking v small though especially for a team like the sharks with a good forward pack.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is edwards starting ‍♂Morrin should be picked every week

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am normally optimistic on game day regardless of previous form, but today I think we will lose by

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know if NSW cup is being televised anywhere?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Natural immunity
Some people believe that natural immunity (when you get a disease and may become immune to it in the future) is better than immunity from vaccines.

The risks of natural immunity are much higher than risks of immunity provided by vaccines. Some highly contagious diseases can lead to severe complications, illness or even death. Vaccines create immunity without causing disease." This taken from a government webpage. Make of it what you will.
Don’t really want to get into the argument, but this is what immunity means - from Merriam-Webster dictionary.

“the quality or state of being immune especially : a condition of being able to resist a particular disease especially through preventing development of a pathogenic microorganism or by counteracting the effects of its products — see also active immunity, passive immunity.”

Getting the effects of COVID after vaccination isn’t immunity

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talakai is out, our centres have half a chance, didnt really wrap the ball up against the eels but who could, lateral shift on the wing gotta shift evenly, need composure with the ball early, complete our sets and try to maintain some field position.
In the boots of champions, a reasonable roster still.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talakai is out, our centres have half a chance, didnt really wrap the ball up against the eels but who could, lateral shift on the wing gotta shift evenly, need composure with the ball early, complete our sets and try to maintain some field position.
In the boots of champions, a reasonable roster still.
Who said talakai is out