Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since re-signing he has been awful. Jumper grabbing missed tackles, giving away penalties, pushing stupid passes, butter fingers ... he's just gone back to cruising for another few years now that he has job security.
Agree, we need a right second rower like Koloamatangi, Papalii or the bloke from Manly. We are set on the left side. RFM and Sutton will 100% be our 15 and 16 next year.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I’m officially off the FG side for the final two rounds of the season.
I’ll head out to Henson Park to hopefully catch a close Doggies win and then cheer on the Cup side. Feels like 2018 all over again.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So only tpj gets dropped for poor form lol
Must’ve missed Corey waddel, Stinkson, patalo, Edwards, flanacrap poor form then ?
except those 5 combined are on about the same wage as TPJ

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ll head out to Henson Park to hopefully catch a close Doggies win and then cheer on the Cup side. Feels like 2018 all over again.
yeh i have a newton reunion this weekend out there, should be a huge day

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson in hospital also with a knee infection. TPJ has to come in now id say.
Stimson literally did a club presser this afternoon at Belmore. That's not to say he didn't end up there after the presser though.

Match fit for the off season? Doesn't make sense bro. I've heard many sides to the story of TPJ. Posters like Malla and Twin Turbo paint a very different picture of his commitment to training etc. I've heard a very different perspective from people connected to TPJ but that can be bias so, who the fuck knows
i just want to start challenging for comps again
Not sure. Came direct from staff.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stimson literally did a club presser this afternoon at Belmore. That's not to say he didn't end up there after the presser though.

Not sure. Came direct from staff.
oh ok only heard on the radio listening to the sport show this arvo about stimson

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Thommo playing or not?

NRL Late Mail Round 24 still has the same mail from this afternoon, " Bulldogs: After getting through 36 minutes in his comeback match prop Luke Thompson returns to the starting side at lock. Josh Jackson moves from lock to second row and Tevita Pangai jnr is out. Chris Patolo is the new man on the bench".

Last Updated: 10:48pm Wednesday 24th August 2022.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably doesn't matter as the Sharks are a far better team at Pointsbet and are a better all round team than the Eels IMO but neither I consider premiership contenders.

We may hold our own for the first 20 minutes but the flood gates will surely open at some stage. Sharks 30 or more.

On the plus side we'll win our last game of the year against Manly as they're apparently playing for pride and have been doing so for the last 4 to 5 weeks which hasn't worked out to well for them, nor will it over the last 2 rounds of the season.

That's one way to split your team and in the process sink your premiership hopes.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Thommo is out and that being the case, Sharks by 60, that's if they want to make a statement otherwise they may just coast to a 20 point win.

With the team named we're going to cop a hiding.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah yes was at the decider at Leichhardt in 2018......

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably doesn't matter as the Sharks are a far better team at Pointsbet and are a better all round team than the Eels IMO but neither I consider premiership contenders.

We may hold our own for the first 20 minutes but the flood gates will surely open at some stage. Sharks 30 or more.

On the plus side we'll win our last game of the year against Manly as they're apparently playing for pride and have been doing so for the last 4 to 5 weeks which hasn't worked out to well for them, nor will it over the last 2 rounds of the season.

That's one way to split your team and in the process sink your premiership hopes.
Last game of the season, we'll be playing for pride as well :grinning:

Who will find the most.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like Thommo is out and that being the case, Sharks by 60, that's if they want to make a statement otherwise they may just coast to a 20 point win.

With the team named we're going to cop a hiding.
Fitzy's tip sheet will be 30 pages long.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ah yes was at the decider at Leichhardt in 2018......
Same. Morgan Harper with the clutch hit/ 1 on 1 strip.

It was also the game that sealed it for me that Flanagan isn't a FG Quality half. Still kills me to this day he is our 7.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind seeing Morrin get a run at 13. Played well with limited chances mid season. Our bench is fucking putrid. Harrison isn’t a first grader, ZDC isn’t even a reserve grade quality player. Patolo hasn’t kicked on, Stimson is ok, but not here next year. Why not chuck Morrin at 13. Skelton on the bench for Edwards, BBO for ZDC. Surely there’s a young kid who could replace Stimson on the bench, Stuckey? TPJ?