Official Team List Round 24 v Sharks + Match Discussion

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread and still have no fucking idea what is going on with TPG. Does anyone know the real reason why he is playing NSW cup?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Final say on this but can you please tell me what I said was racist?

You're talking out of your arse champ.
Look, it probably wasn't intentional bro, most racist shit I just leave and sometimes I call it out...to group Pacific Islanders together like there is some connection between us as a people and leaving for bigger money is factually incorrect and racist. Professional sports people look for more cash elsewhere and leverage what ever opportunity they have to get money. Good luck to them but there is no connection to race what so ever. I will leave it there - sorry for derailing thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too much smoke around TPJ now not to believe there is fire..Sadly looking like another potential superstar limited by his lack of grey matter.
He’s had a pregnancy going on that I’m sure has taken over his mind considering what happened last time. He’s been fucked around week in week out on top of that between bench and starting I’m going to cut him some slack considering the shit show we watch from some of these other jokers performances.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, it probably wasn't intentional bro, most racist shit I just leave and sometimes I call it out...to group Pacific Islanders together like there is some connection between us as a people and leaving for bigger money is factually incorrect and racist. Professional sports people look for more cash elsewhere and leverage what ever opportunity they have to get money. Good luck to them but there is no connection to race what so ever. I will leave it there - sorry for derailing thread
I'd read my post again I never grouped Pacific Islanders if you'd read my post right, which you didn't.

I never meant to offend anyone and cannot see how I did. Can't see what I said was offensive or racist when it is based on FACTS which I provided but if you've read something into this that clearly wasn't there than I'd apologize.

Yes all players and their managers look for more money NOT just Pacific Islanders but my point was that when they do get a more profitable gig they're not giving that club value for the money that they have signed on for and I gave examples to prove that.

That's NOT racist it's a fact and I can add more like TRex and now TPJ.

I'm prepared to give TPJ the benefit of the doubt this year, as it's his first year with us and he's been injured but he better perform next year under Ciraldo or he'll be gone before the next season ends.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread and still have no fucking idea what is going on with TPG. Does anyone know the real reason why he is playing NSW cup?
Not up to connection i’m afraid.

Reaction score
Got me beat WTF why not give the young fullas ago who want to play and have something to prove. ZDC AVO STIMSON FLAMINGO offer about as much as a ash tray on a motor bike. Pangai needed dropping he seems to think hes playing touch can run off an on when he feels like he isnt fit i reckon they are saying CC is big on fitness G i hope this is so . CC the gardener hopefully he pulls out all the weeds before 2023.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’m a big TPJ fan and I hope he gets a go under Ciraldo next year but honestly idk if it’s niggling injuries or some mental health shit but if he doesn’t wanna put in for the Dogs and Gus reckons cut him loose then seeyaa laterz bra. What a fuckin’ let down.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeap another match with a one-sided penalty count and one sided 6 agains for the sharks. The kennel will then whine because player x isn't doing this and doing that and make suggestions to buy certain players which arr often based on impluse. Anything else I should add?

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeap another match with a one-sided penalty count and one sided 6 agains for the sharks. The kennel will then whine because player x isn't doing this and doing that and make suggestions to buy certain players which arr often based on impluse. Anything else I should add?
That just about covers it lol