Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Why the fuck do we not grubber in goal? What the fuck is high bombs doing? Absolutely fucking nothing
Because high bombs are easier for the opposition to deal with - no risks because we know what we are getting. A grubber might go dead, so best not to do it

Malla

Reaction score
Boys have clocked off since the Cowboys game. Even some of our best players in Burton, JAC and Kiraz have been shocking the last 2 games. It's hard to get up when there is nothing to play for. No point in getting pissed off at this point. Just waiting for 23
Yeah few of them ie Burton and JAC look like they can’t wait for the season to end
I don’t blame them

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank god I didn’t watch today's game. Sounds like we learnt nothing from last weeks performance against the flop Warriors

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring in Creedence Toia, Paul Alamoti, Jeral Skelton, Kurtis Morrin, Philip Makatoa, Bailey Biondi-Odo in for next game

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I missed the game. Was that a good thing basing off the comments? Lol
Yes it was good you missed the NRL - depressing.

Go find a reply of the Bulldogs beating the Parrascum NSW Cup and watch that instead.

FOX etc showed it at 11:00 this morning

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s obvious that you have a lot of belief in Averillo but you seriously have to do yourself a favour and realise that he’s not the answer at the back moving forward. Yeah you’ll get some good games here and there and he’ll score some good solo tries but you’ll always get regular bog average games from him unfortunately.
He might be though and he's contracted for next season so it's only obvious to give him a full preseason working there based off the good signs he has shown. We literally lose nothing having him train there next year.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Thank god I didn’t watch today's game. Sounds like we learnt nothing from last weeks performance against the flop Warriors
Pretty much the same game from us today as last week - just different opposition.

Very similar scorelines in fact.

We are leaking huge points but have also reverted to Desball in attack so not scoring many - getting caned on the scoreboard.

Conceded nearly 90 points in the last 2 weeks.

Fu**ing disgusting. No pride

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Plenty of teams have had shocking losses like this one and like last week. Like this year. Last year and the past 6 years.

It is what it is.

We're down and out now but things will improve.

It's impossible to imagine it can get much worse.

We have some good plans and people in place to drag ourselves up...(just keep telling ourselves that lol)

Reaction score
Most of the players out there today had no heart no effort .TPJ is unfit hopefully CC is a mad fitness guru because as i see it we as a team are not up to scratch. Also AVO showed once again his heart is about as big as a buck finches heart FLANO no clue reggies at best ZDC how he gets in the team is beyond me. I guess the old saying a new broom always sweeps clean is fair to say about our current coaching like a lot of others on here i thought we had turned a corner wish full thinking.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not as while we won't win again this year, neither will Tigers.

Here's a thought - maybe once they Dogs avoided the spoon it was a job well done and they then clocked off for the season.

I mean after all, avoiding the wooden spoon is setting your sights pretty high
St Merge is at Commbank and Faiders at Leichhardt…both very winnable even for Tiggers

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
St Merge is at Commbank and Faiders at Leichhardt…both very winnable even for Tiggers
Not so sure - Raiders are still in the mix for top 8.

Would be very surprised if Tigers beat them - even at Leichhardt

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Most of the players out there today had no heart no effort .TPJ is unfit hopefully CC is a mad fitness guru because as i see it we as a team are not up to scratch. Also AVO showed once again his heart is about as big as a buck finches heart FLANO no clue reggies at best ZDC how he gets in the team is beyond me. I guess the old saying a new broom always sweeps clean is fair to say about our current coaching like a lot of others on here i thought we had turned a corner wish full thinking.
Why the f**k did the ball seem to end up with ZDC at really crucial times today?

He just ran it up 1 out and got smashed because he is a slow midget (sorry, I know that's not PC).

We have to structure or clue in attack.

We had several full sets in good attacking position and have no idea how to score

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just want the NFL and NBA seasons to start and also want my AFL team to win big so they can make finals.