The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That doesn’t mean it’s cheating.
We were in this game for 60min.
Once again our field position and petrol were an issue, same as Souths a few weeks ago. I counted at least 5 sets we didn’t get out of our own half before the 5th…
Na, the "offside" and double movement try is cheating.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ has been a fucking cat.

Did we get 1 six again?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again another great decision to move a home game away from Sydney to bunderberg which is the other teams area. Idiots

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Burton kicking out on a full changed momentum, he has had a terrible 2nd half. Another lesson for him today.
Yeah its fucking annyoing

What does flano do throw a pass to the floor the right side attack has nothing fuck Flanagan and all his pussy fans

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The cowboys should be more worried even though getting that win...

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ needs to rest a few weeks, done fuck all
I reckon he is pissed about something, being benched maybe and is just going through the motions to say fuck you to the coach?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgusting effort by Schoup on Deardon then but I guess we are out of gas…
We haven't had the ball bro...
I agree bro but what have we done when we have it? Can’t get out of our end of the field and rely on Burto to clear us out of trouble. The runs getting softer as we run out of gas. Not Potters fault but legacy of the rubbish conditioning we had. We still leak a lot of points & our defence hasn’t improved.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck tevita offers nothing those little minutes he plays he needs to be the game changer such a wasted bench spot good for an offload and that’s all

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got beaten across the park, but a very much improved performance from us, that would have been 50 early in the year.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That doesn’t mean it’s cheating.
We were in this game for 60min.
Once again our field position and petrol were an issue, same as Souths a few weeks ago. I counted at least 5 sets we didn’t get out of our own half before the 5th…
Petrol is low because of the 6 agains/penalties we don't get and the penalties/6 against that they got...what do you think of the Leilua 'try'?