Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a lot to like about the game... good platform in the middle from TPJ, Max King and Vaughan, good effort from the back 5 (although JAC's defensive effort on the Tigers first try was poor), JMK was good, Burton's high kicks are a nightmare for opposing back 3s, RFM was good, Averillo keeps proving his value offensively as a ball runner, happy to see another surname recycled by us in Morrin etc.

we did though have a lot of the ball and territory and bombed some opportunities (eg. a couple died with Flanagan and his poor choices)... and the Tigers are really bad

Voss and Brandy commentating at the same time is 'nails on the chalkboard' bad

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
a lot to like about the game... good platform in the middle from TPJ, Max King and Vaughan, good effort from the back 5 (although JAC's defensive effort on the Tigers first try was poor), JMK was good, Burton's high kicks are a nightmare for opposing back 3s, RFM was good, Averillo keeps proving his value offensively as a ball runner, happy to see another surname recycled by us in Morrin etc.

we did though have a lot of the ball and territory and bombed some opportunities (eg. a couple died with Flanagan and his poor choices)... and the Tigers are really bad

Voss and Brandy commentating at the same time is 'nails on the chalkboard' bad
Voss and Alexander want us to lose so badly they can’t hide it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Voss and Alexander want us to lose so badly they can’t hide it.
Mate i stopped listening to SEN 1170 in the am because of them and have now swtiched from FOX to 9 when they are commentating... Surely the wankers hiring and firing these wankers wake up to themselves.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Really happy to see us winning games we should be winning. So many players getting better and better each week. Kingy was unreal again today. He’s my pick for MOM.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM has been great in both wins credit where it's due.

For the right price he is a good bench impact player.
He has been great!
However next yr I would have him on one side with Kikau on the other. I don’t believe one of them can’t swap to play on the right..with RFM I would even try him on the right at times this year in games we have either wrapped up or can’t possibly win