Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know it wasn't in the same season but we actually won 2 games in a row when winning the last round last year and round 1 this year.
Wasn't The last genuine time we won 2 in a row back in 2019?

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is Jayden Tanner named in reserves any chance of getting onto the bench. Not much info on him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Jayden Tanner named in reserves any chance of getting onto the bench. Not much info on him.
He was training with the top squad this week, looks to just be 18th man though.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s what I keep telling these schmo’s …. They won’t listen!
He was was better than usual in that win but honestly every other half we have probably would of been better than him in that game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what would be nice... If they switch JAC to the right wing for this week against big Ken M.
If he plays. Wighton is out of the NSW squad (Covid), so JAC may get a call up. Probably just as backup though.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of Doeuhi, I saw him in Belfield the other day on my way to get bread from Canterbury. He's alot bigger than he looks on TV.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he plays. Wighton is out of the NSW squad (Covid), so JAC may get a call up. Probably just as backup though.
Pretty sure they finalise squad after that game... They are also waiting to see Burton's performance.

That would be something actually, Burton and JAC at centre and wing.

Last edited:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the biggest take away from last week is that TPJ need to be in the middle and needs to take the first hit up of the game as aggressive as he did on Monday. He rattled parra and if he can do the same to tigers (weaker pack) it’ll set the tone we need to win.
Looking at the makeup of our bench he has to play in the middle you would think.

Don't you just love those crazy eyes!

To temper that, i am always terrified he will get sent off at any moment.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad to see patolo out I really like the big fella , never seen morrin play but hope he kills it . Thompson out indefinitely is suss, hopefully he’s played his last game in a dog’s jersey.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I was thinking about Burton putting those long chips over for JAC and wondering how they know it's on. Well the only way is that they have a look or they both just see it's an option, because I doubt it would be possible to plan. I don't know how they do it, but it's clear that they are in sync now and will only get better and smarter, at how they can utilise JACs speed to help the team.

It's only the beginning folks, just wait until these two (and others) have had 30 games together!
Thing is if you account for that play. It means the inside guys have larger gaps to punch into.

It’s exactly the sort of plays the bulldogs had been lacking which allows the defence to get in your faces cause it’s too easy to prevent plays and you can compress your defence. If we force the winger wide, or extra numbers on that side of the field. There are benefits elsewhere

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everytime I too against the dogs they win.
Rabbits and manly already fucked my tips anyways so I may aswell tip tigers