Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parra were rocked, they did not know what had just happened to them.

I don't think anyone expected that performance apart from within the playing group. I know they had a powerful speech during the week, there must of been a real focus that inspired that performance. As well as Potter letting them play footy hopefully they were desperate in defense.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Parra were cocky and complacent. They came for a free lunch and couldn't wake up when the canteen shutters were firmly down and locked. The Dogs finally got sick of giving out free lunches.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Agree. But we've now beaten Cowboys, Roosters and Eels lol. If we don't avoid the spoon, the games against Tigers, Knights and Raiders will be haunting lol. Hopefully the boys build on this exceptional win.
Those games we could have won if we turned up like today were so painful to watch - I still get a twitch in my face when I think about them.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Tevita is massive for this team. He’s aggressive AF and players are now anticipating that he’ll offload the ball even with 4 ppl in a tackle trying to bring him down and making big inroads from it.
See how quick Klein called held on his offload in the 2nd half when it was obvious he was going to pop it?