Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flannagans offers nothing. Legitimate name 1 thing flanno does which contributes to us winning a game. Nothing!

BBO should be developed instead of Flannagan who will not improve and has already shown all he has to offer. It’s good to hear his playing well though.
He wins my multis to be fair- load the opposition

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you are dreaming... in that dream was Allan dropped and replaced by Lumelume (moving to the Wing and Kiraz into Centre?) and Fat Stimson dropped and replaced by Morrin... maybe then your dream could have come true?
They are building despite the ladder, a bit more urgent in defense last week would of got them there, they are gunna go for Sivo, we gotta intercept or line speed deprive him.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBO playing very well. Finally seems to have straighten up in attack.

Is literally doing everything better than Flanno.

Dufty having half a go but that’s enough for him to have an impact. Wish they would put Toia at fullback and Dufty on the wing
Put him 5/8 force him to tackle

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical Joe Stimson like try from Topine there….

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even cup side stands back and waits in defence like top grade does hence why every team runs 70+ metres a set, are they being told to do that to conserve energy or something?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BBO playing very well. Finally seems to have straighten up in attack.

Is literally doing everything better than Flanno.

Dufty having half a go but that’s enough for him to have an impact. Wish they would put Toia at fullback and Dufty on the wing
Dufty is an absolute disgrace that only puts in max effort on plays he thinks will make him look good - sometimes this overlaps with the team objective but usually it doesn’t

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys and girls I’m going to my first game since covid and I’m genuinely shitting bricks… I can handle our uselessness on the tv but I’m scared that seeing it in person will turn me off for good.
I watched the only live game i can, v.s. Storm. And boy that was atrocious. But yeah i had my fun by just taking the piss with fellow dogs fans. I did make papen miss one of the goal kicks so that was fun lol

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly this week we wont do our usual up/closed the gap at the 60th minute mark, and then capitulating.

We will get slaughtered.

Here's to being wrong.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels
Mon June 13 2022, 4:00pm
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Teamlist1. Jake Averillo 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaron Schoupp 4. Corey Allan 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 23. Tevita Pangai Junior 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Jackson 15. Corey Waddell 13. Max King

12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 14. Zach Dockar-Clay 16. Joe Stimson 17. Chris Patolo

21. Kurtis Morrin

Parramatta Eels

Teamlist1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Isaiah Papali'i

14. Makahesi Makatoa 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Nathan Brown

19. Jakob Arthur

Referees: Ashley Klein;Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, David Munro;Video Referees: Grant Atkins;

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels
Mon June 13 2022, 4:00pm
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Teamlist1. Jake Averillo 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaron Schoupp 4. Corey Allan 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 23. Tevita Pangai Junior 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Jackson 15. Corey Waddell 13. Max King

12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 14. Zach Dockar-Clay 16. Joe Stimson 17. Chris Patolo

21. Kurtis Morrin

Parramatta Eels

Teamlist1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Isaiah Papali'i

14. Makahesi Makatoa 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Nathan Brown

19. Jakob Arthur

Referees: Ashley Klein;Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, David Munro;Video Referees: Grant Atkins;
How the fuck is waddell starting?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell and Stimson will be eyeing off a call up for game 2

Flanno an outside chance too after the shocker Cleary had in the first game
Haha Fittler as coach anything’s possible, I’m guessing he’ll be watching this game closely

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BBO outstanding today I thought. Played with great shape, looked dangerous on the ball, put players into half gaps, good kicking game, he looked sharp

Basically did everything we want from a halfback. He has so much more to offer than Flanno

I'd have him in our NRL team at 7 from next week and give him the rest of the season to show what he has got. If reports are true that we are looking to offload Flanno somehow next season, let's not waste the opportunity to give BBO some NRL experience at 7