Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Things will improve come round 28 :tearsofjoy:
Remember we have the best prop in the world and one of the best 5 hookers :fearscream:
Thompson loses the ball close to their line then missed the tackle to let hem score, that's the top prop.
JMK had another superb game doing his normal 2 darts from dummy half, what a brilliant top 5 hooker.
Special mention to Jnr, I only realise he was playing when he fluked the try.
On a good note, I honestly believe there was a positive change in our attack, it seems like the shackles are off.
On a bad note, We are still doing the same stupid errors.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pot head has to make changes. junk, dufty, waddell stimson have to go and dare I say it Mr Jackson, sorry son, its time to go.
Do we have a defence coach??? if we are coached to defend like that then we will never win another game while we have that style of defence, that coach should be fucked off, the defence that was on display today was disgusting. Under strength Panthers team next week, FFS blood some new players, lets think out side the box a little, don't have to go crazy, just change it up a bit. OVER TO YOU MICK POTTER.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon that’s the plan mate. Be very surprised if he’s here in 3 months.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
furner is the defence coach and if we the BULLDOGS supporters can see that the defence was absolute shit..... what the fuck is wrong with the people that run this shit show, can't they see the disgusting effort in defence today, furner was a plodder and could't tackle a tackle bag fucking usless.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well bulldogs family… I think that’s it for me this year. Took the family to Souths on Good Friday, Brisbane at Suncorp and now dragons at Belmore. My boys 6 and 8 years old are staunch like their dad and had a lot of fun running onto the field afterwards and Jacob Kiraz the young gun was nice enough to take a photo with them prior. But! That’s the last game I will attend this year. Just can’t keep doing it.

Bulldogsteve

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
furner is the defence coach and if we the BULLDOGS supporters can see that the defence was absolute shit..... what the fuck is wrong with the people that run this shit show, can't they see the disgusting effort in defence today, furner was a plodder and could't tackle a tackle bag fucking usless.
Fukn idiot furner played for his state ans country, won grand finals and a clive churchill, stupid fukn comment on his playing ability. Maybe you are 10 and didnt see him play, sounds like it

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fukn idiot furner played for his state ans country, won grand finals and a clive churchill, stupid fukn comment on his playing ability. Maybe you are 10 and didnt see him play, sounds like it
was never very goo

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He certainly doesn’t coach up to his playing ability.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I played for my state and country and now I talk shit on the internet.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to throw caution to the Wind
1) ado carr
6)Dufty
7)Burton
9)Marshall
13)King

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Furner was a great player, as for his defensive coaching abilities, i don't know and neither do the majority of us as we are not at training every day

What i think the players need is a sports psychiatrist, and a few extra hours every day on the sand dunes and a world class wrestling coach