Team Disharmony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Yep, saw that and was screaming at the TV, Lee basically gift-wrapped the loose ball for him. Fucking atrocious attitude.
Did you also see Lee eyeballing the cheerleaders as they walked off the field? Yep his mind is in the game for sure...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about, other than completions we are a Top 1 team?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i saw Brenko I hate this guy alot his a wanker
I will never have him in my 17

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Frawley is not making the right decisions in defence and teams are onto it, working him over with big forwards. He isn't helped by Brenko who has no idea, and Holland - well he's just the slowest plodder I have ever seen on the end of a bulldogs backline.
Mitch Brown, Jono Wright hell, even Heka Nanai are better wingers than fucking Holland.

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually never saw Lee or Klem there today, I am not saying they werent as I went about my own business but some of the boys love a punt, I did notice most of the senior boys up on the bar stools having a bet whilst a few of the kiwi fellas had their own table going but all were very jovial.

Jackson seems to be a fav amongst all in the squad.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not mbye fault ... blame the retention committee who thought he was worth a hefty contract ...

When Thurston and to a lesser extent sherwin were coming through the grades you just knew they had something special , they dominated .

Always thought mbye would be an ok player but never a dominant or influential one and we're paying the price because of short sightedness
It is his fault in that he has never delivered on his promise.

When that contract was signed everyone was all for it (me included) as he was the next big thing, he would be taking over Thurston's Queensland jersey.

Plenty here on the kennel were begging Hokko to leave so we could keep Mybe.

Do you remember any of this?

So yes it is his fault he is playing like a busted arse.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe his brother, Edrick Lee is playing reggies for Sharks, he's a gun winger.
Brenko's twice the footballer of his cousin. all the other bloke has is long legs. His defence is nonexistent, he is slow compared to Brenko and has no offload. He's overachieved playing in the reggies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Teams don't play like this, when everyone's happy. Clearly there's issues.
Even shit teams are competitive, when everyone is pulling in the same direction.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group of players still unhappy with the club for letting Josh Reynolds go.Those players will most likely if not already be shown the door too.
Klem?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And...............it's off to the pub we go,just what these fat fucks need a few more pints and a chicken parmi fmd

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A group of players still unhappy with the club for letting Josh Reynolds go.Those players will most likely if not already be shown the door too.
It was a poor decision in my eyes too. If the players have decided to have a hissy fit and not play it's a huge issue. For the sake of Reynolds you would think they would give their all to send him out on.a high note.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a poor decision in my eyes too. If the players have decided to have a hissy fit and not play it's a huge issue. For the sake of Reynolds you would think they would give their all to send him out on.a high note.
The bulldogs didn't reward a long serving dedicated player in Reynolds. They didn't make him a competitive offer or match another team. Apparently they didn't even try to come close.

Now why would Bulldog players be motivated to stay at a business that has 100% demonstrated they will not reward dedication? Especially when other clubs 100% do reward dedication.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So are some of you suggesting that we should have offered Reynolds 800k + per season to keep him as a mascot because some of our pussy players who only like to be "professional" when it comes to pay packets are happy? Let's get real, unfortunately JR doesn't have the talent to be in FG, I wish he did but he doesn't. We have made thousands of shit decisions and we are a rabble but JR can't waste a spot in our FG team if we are to move forward.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bulldogs didn't reward a long serving dedicated player in Reynolds. They didn't make him a competitive offer or match another team. Apparently they didn't even try to come close.

Now why would Bulldog players be motivated to stay at a business that has 100% demonstrated they will not reward dedication? Especially when other clubs 100% do reward dedication.
I can agree with that outlook too. It certainly pissed me off as a Reynolds fan to see him let go so easily. We probably won't see many players in the future who will show the level of loyalty to the club that he has. It's sad to know that's not worthy of getting a competitive contract offer. I'm guessing they bet on the fact that Reynolds would stay for a highly reduced offer. That's backfired for them.

Fuck it all. I just want it suited out and the team to compete for each other and the fans.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So are some of you suggesting that we should have offered Reynolds 800k + per season to keep him as a mascot because some of our pussy players who only like to be "professional" when it comes to pay packets are happy? Let's get real, unfortunately JR doesn't have the talent to be in FG, I wish he did but he doesn't. We have made thousands of shit decisions and we are a rabble but JR can't waste a spot in our FG team if we are to move forward.
Mbye is worse and supposedly has a contract of $650-750k. He shows less than a tenth of the enthusiasm.

And for arguments sake Reynolds had been at the helm of NSW only origin series victory so to deny he has enough talent to be a regular NRL player is just your opinion.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't understand why they would be. He can't play on forever. Reynolds had every opportunity to prove his worth and get a contract extension but let's be honest, he didn't deserve it. Plenty of energy and spirit but not in the top echelon of halves currently in the NRL. What's confused many is how did Tolman, Holland and Hoppa get an upgrade - Reynolds deserved one ahead of them. This is where I believe the issue is. You got Hopoate who would refuse to play on Sunday's and Reynolds who bleeds blue and white let go. Either way, most of the existing crop should be let go. Time for a rebuild. What ever happened to the "Born and not Bred" talk. Time for the club to stand tall through adversity as it always has and will continue to do so!! Perhaps not as fast as previous times.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Mbye is worse and supposedly has a contract of $650-750k. He shows less than a tenth of the enthusiasm.

And for arguments sake Reynolds had been at the helm of NSW only origin series victory so to deny he has enough talent to be a regular NRL player is just your opinion.
True on Mbye and true JR with SOO. Definitely is my opinion on his FG talent but will agree to disagree on that one with you. It does sadden me as JR does have the spirit de corp we need BUT as my opinion said....

Status
Not open for further replies.