News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rorters pack is pretty narley and a strong bench.. We need to defend the best we have yet this year and hope the weather evens things up so we can steal a win.
They will monster us up the middle play wet weather football all while we do none of the same i can't see us scoring many at all lucky the rain will probably slow thier scoring down

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark playing in this shit. Used to love it when a junior. Now I’d quickly pay the afl doc a visit

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we can control the middle and kick well to the corners to get them coming out of their end we have a very chance of a boilover.. fast line speed from our smaller pack and ball control through our middle 3rd will keep us in the game. Really want to see Drew and Burto push the team around and keep Mahoney focused on the ruck defence, scoots and short ball work etc. Taffe to be constantly backing up the centre aswell will indeed my tip. Need to shut down their back 3 on returns and apply pressure on their kicks which no doubt Kiks will do..
Les go Dogs

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can control the middle and kick well to the corners to get them coming out of their end we have a very chance of a boilover.. fast line speed from our smaller pack and ball control through our middle 3rd will keep us in the game. Really want to see Drew and Burto push the team around and keep Mahoney focused on the ruck defence, scoots and short ball work etc. Taffe to be constantly backing up the centre aswell will indeed my tip. Need to shut down their back 3 on returns and apply pressure on their kicks which no doubt Kiks will do..
Les go Dogs
i hope CC has Hutch, Mahoney and Burton in a small room all day drumming it into them to win the territory battle or we are f....ed

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see the matchday thread being a place to avoid ufn. :tearsofjoy:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We don’t really play an expansive game anyway, so the weather probably suits us, but with their pack, I can make the argument that the weather suits them?
…WTF would I know?

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see anything in Patolo. He's been with us for a while now and hasn't shown any promise.
I don't think he's potential to be anything special but he is still relatively young and has had no luck with injuries.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Optimistic we will do well. Not expecting to be thrashed , wearing that jersey should make up for Preston being out I hope

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope it pisses down hard as a good fast track would have seen us get done by 20plus

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We don’t really play an expansive game anyway, so the weather probably suits us, but with their pack, I can make the argument that the weather suits them?
…WTF would I know?
I reckon we try something different and play one-out footy with a crappy bomb at the end....