Team after the bye

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Curran and Hughes on for King and Faamausili. Taaffe on for Hutch. Salmon on for where ever needed.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC's team
I am hoping for a 7 & 14 swap
1 Tracey
2 Kiraz
3 Xerri
4 Crichton
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Hutchison
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Hughes
11 Preston cc said he should be back
12 Kikau
13 Curran

14 Taaffe
15 Faamausuli
16 Salmon
17 Morrin / Patolo if fit
if Mann if fit he is 100% back in there somewhere. I think Mann at 13. Curran & Hutch to the bench and Taaffe into 7.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they don't take the Tigers lightly. Yes we should win but they have been playing well. The defence and attitude they have needs to be every minute of every game.
Thank God it's a home game because Cronulla got absolutely flogged by the ref at Leichardt.. the Tigers fans really got stuck into him.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm still of the opinion that either Taffe starts at 7 in place of Hutchinson or he plays 7 in NSW Cup until he is ready to play 7 in the NRL. At this stage he is also the first choice back up to Tracey. I hope CC doesn't prefer Salmon to Morrin because the latter can also play second row. If all players currently fit could get picked I would go with.
Fantasy CC will pick
1. Tracy 1. Tracey
2. Addo Carr 2 . Addo Carr
3. Xerri 3. Xerri
4. Crighton 4. Crighton
5. Kiraz 5. Kiraz
6. Burton 6. Burton
7. Hutchinson 7. Hutchinson
8. King 8. King
9. Mahoney 9. Mahoney
10. Hughes 10. Faamasuali
11. Kikau 11. Kikau
12. Preston 12. Preston
13. Mann 13. Salmon
14. Haywood 14. Taffe
15. Morrin 15. Mann
16. Curran 16. Curran
17. Todd 17. Hughes
18. Salmon 18. Morrin

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong
Hutch at 7
Knight no chance
Taaffe on the bench
I saw Knight interviewed after NSW Cup on the weekend and he was asked what was keeping him out of FG. He was pretty honest and said his defensive movements are costing him. I doubt he can deliver in Ciro's system and is a 3rd stringer now even with our lack of props. Morrin's now our No. 3 prop IMO, after King and Hughes.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I saw Knight interviewed after NSW Cup on the weekend and he was asked what was keeping him out of FG. He was pretty honest and said his defensive movements are costing him. I doubt he can deliver in Ciro's system and is a 3rd stringer now even with our lack of props. Morrin's now our No. 3 prop IMO, after King and Hughes.
Nah Knight is very close. His defence in Reggie’s has been very good. It’s his errors that are killing him he just didn’t want to say that. He has a reputation for errors and has been pushing offloads leading to errors in Reggie’s. Cuts that out for 3/4 weeks and he will be in the team. Also if King goes down again he will go close to being in the team as is the closest like for like replacement.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah Knight is very close. His defence in Reggie’s has been very good. It’s his errors that are killing him he just didn’t want to say that. He has a reputation for errors and has been pushing offloads leading to errors in Reggie’s. Cuts that out for 3/4 weeks and he will be in the team. Also if King goes down again he will go close to being in the team as is the closest like for like replacement.
I like your optimism and hope you're right.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we win this game that will make it three wins in a row and we haven't done that for many years...

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if Mann if fit he is 100% back in there somewhere. I think Mann at 13. Curran & Hutch to the bench and Taaffe into 7.
Something gotta give !
Or is that someone :laughing:

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i ll leave the selection up to C.C..but..it is essential to keep the momentum going after the break..as i m sure CC is aware.

Last edited:

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I’m three to four weeks he slips further down the list. I agree his low footy IQ and error’s is what will stop him ever being more than a depth backup. Faamausili & Kautoga are both ahead of him for a bench spot and
From round 11 Todd & Hopoi both go ahead of him. Unless we have a major injury crisis I think he is the journeyman NSW cup level forward moving forward.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i ll leave the selection up to C.C..it is important to keep the momentum going after the break.
Everything we have achieved this season means nothing if the effort is not there next game.
Gut feel was it would go to shit at some stage.
I’m starting to think the other way now!
Going to be interesting.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No chance

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
taffe will be the 7 going forward before sexton, hutcho getting suspended is a blessing in disguise i even said on the facebook pages lastweek taffe will be on at half back and boom he was, and in a few mins he notched up as many try assist as hutch did in 7games lol
He let one in as well

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. fox
3. Xerri
4.Critta
5. Kiraz
6. burton
7. Sexton
8. King
9.Mahoney
10. Hughes
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. mann- if not back then taffe/hayward
15. Morrin
16.Faamasili
17. salmon/Knight
Yeah pretty much right besides Hutchinson will be in sexton will
Be there in case he gets a hia or something

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
taffe will be the 7 going forward before sexton, hutcho getting suspended is a blessing in disguise i even said on the facebook pages lastweek taffe will be on at half back and boom he was, and in a few mins he notched up as many try assist as hutch did in 7games lol
Did Hutchinson get suspended ?