Team after the bye

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s being shopped around. Raiders just looking for a Fogarty replacement, I wouldn’t let him go if I was ciro
If it’s in the media he’s being shopped.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taaffe has gotta get a full game in against the Tigers to prepare for the Panthers the following week.
Preston back the icing on the cake and hopefully Mann making 2024 looking pretty bloody good all of a sudden.
The team a quarter of Sydney counts on.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. fox
3. Xerri
4.Critta
5. Kiraz
6. burton
7. Sexton
8. King
9.Mahoney
10. Hughes
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. mann- if not back then taffe/hayward
15. Morrin
16.Faamasili
17. salmon/Knight
Wrong
Hutch at 7
Knight no chance
Taaffe on the bench

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about loan Sexton to the raiders.
Ricky was going enough to loan us a couple of forwards a few years ago when we were desperate.

If Sexton is just going to play Reggie's, why not loan him to play nrl at the raiders?
What happens if Raiders beat us into the eight by a point?
Think about it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the point in bringing Sexton in when we have a working combination that has seen us progress up the ladder. People like Critta are going to have their work cut out by trying to defend a smaller bloke who can't make dominant tackles. That was evident in the try in the final minute.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton looked sharp in Cup. Raiders will try and get him for sure and if I was Sexton, I would try and get a release rather than seeing Hutchinson put ahead, especially since Taafe and Hayward are ahead of him.
Hayward is not ahead of him….he is not a halfback

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
taffe will be the 7 going forward before sexton, hutcho getting suspended is a blessing in disguise i even said on the facebook pages lastweek taffe will be on at half back and boom he was, and in a few mins he notched up as many try assist as hutch did in 7games lol

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about loan Sexton to the raiders.
Ricky was going enough to loan us a couple of forwards a few years ago when we were desperate.

If Sexton is just going to play Reggie's, why not loan him to play nrl at the raiders?
So he can help them beat us? that's sensible. When Ricky lent us Horsborough we wern't a threat!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CC's team
I am hoping for a 7 & 14 swap
1 Tracey
2 Kiraz
3 Xerri
4 Crichton
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Hutchison
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Hughes
11 Preston cc said he should be back
12 Kikau
13 Curran

14 Taaffe
15 Faamausuli
16 Salmon
17 Morrin / Patolo if fit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as Fox , Xerri, Kiki, critta , Tracey and Taaffe are on the field I don’t mind what team is on. As they all paying their part to help us keep getting the all important wins.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
taffe will be the 7 going forward before sexton, hutcho getting suspended is a blessing in disguise i even said on the facebook pages lastweek taffe will be on at half back and boom he was, and in a few mins he notched up as many try assist as hutch did in 7games lol
Hutcho’s not missing any games though lol

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC's team
I am hoping for a 7 & 14 swap
1 Tracey
2 Kiraz
3 Xerri
4 Crichton
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Hutchison
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Hughes
11 Preston cc said he should be back
12 Kikau
13 Curran

14 Taaffe
15 Faamausuli
16 Salmon
17 Morrin / Patolo if fit
I have a feeling curran is on bench and he starts salmon, he seems to like bringing curran on for impact

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Ciro keeps playing Taaffe on the bench as a 'super sub' I believe it is to slowly blood him as the 7. Much like he has done with some of our young props. Will be interesting to see if he comes on for Hutchinson against the Tigers.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling curran is on bench and he starts salmon, he seems to like bringing curran on for impact
We've got to admire CC's resistance to external noises and determination to stay focused on The plan.
I confidently can say we are on track not because of the 3 wins, it's because of our team's attitude & efforts !
We can confidently say 1-6 are set in stone unless form dips or injuries forces changes,
Sooner or later Taaffe will replace Hutch at halfback,
The forwards some of whom were bog average are preforming exceptionally well !
Hopefully the Doomers & Gloomers will be quiet for many years to come, unfortunately they will always look for something to whinge about even when winning :laughing:

Last edited:

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1Tracey
2 Kiraz
3 Crichton
4 Xerri
5 Foxi
6 Burton
7 Hutchi
8 King