13. Curran
14. mann- if not back then taffe/hayward
15. Morrin
16.Faamasili
17. salmon/Knight

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s being shopped around. Raiders just looking for a Fogarty replacement, I wouldn’t let him go if I was ciro
Sexton looked sharp in Cup. Raiders will try and get him for sure and if I was Sexton, I would try and get a release rather than seeing Hutchinson put ahead, especially since Taafe and Hayward are ahead of him.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s being shopped around. Raiders just looking for a Fogarty replacement, I wouldn’t let him go if I was ciro
Unless Mooney comes the other way. No way we should let him go. That being said I still think he is our best option at 7. Clearly CC doesn’t.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mann will start, curran will start at prop with Hughes benched, think they'll keep Taaffe on the bench
This. Unless Poasa is fit and back in the mix he may get a bench spot too. But with Mann and Preston back they slot in and I dont think too many disruptions outside of that unless necessary changes.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. Fox
3. Xerri
4.Critta
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Sexton
8. King
9.Mahoney
10. Curran
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Mann
14. Taafe
15. Morrin
16. Hughes
17. Salmon

18. Hayward/Hutcho

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How about loan Sexton to the raiders.
Ricky was going enough to loan us a couple of forwards a few years ago when we were desperate.

If Sexton is just going to play Reggie's, why not loan him to play nrl at the raiders?

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sexton will not replace Hutch this year, nor should he. It would be a disaster. You can only run 2 quiet halves if your hooker can organise and call plays and that's just not Mahoney. Whoever's in the 7 has to be able to run the side.
Also, if anyone thinks Hutch is being dropped while we're winning, they haven't been paying attention to how Ciro picks his teams.

Bronze

Waterboy
Reaction score
How about loan Sexton to the raiders.
Ricky was going enough to loan us a couple of forwards a few years ago when we were desperate.

If Sexton is just going to play Reggie's, why not loan him to play nrl at the raiders?
I like this it would be in good faith - Gus and Ricky have a good relationship and this would be beneficial for both parties - gives opportunity for our junior halves to play a grade up from flegg to cup as wel.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Other than injury, sexton may not play for us again. I'm starting to think everyone views hutch as a placeholder for O'neill. No point keeping sexton around if this is the case, hopefully we get some value for him.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the nuffies at Foxsports, one of the Ryan Suttons at the club will be back in round 12. The other one is out for the season.

I'm hoping it's the good one that comes back early.

View attachment 107191
Could be one of his knees is out for the season and the other knee should be ok for round 12. I'm just having a wild guess.