Teach the children - Sheik's vile lesson of hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE by Joe Hildebrand

December 10, 2008 12:00am

A GROUP founded by a Muslim extremist who encourages children to kill themselves for Allah plans to build a huge complex in Sydney to teach young people Islam.

In what it says is a world first, the Global Islamic Youth Centre is trying to raise more than $6 million to build a giant "prayer, learning and sporting" facility in Liverpool.

It has already raised $700,000 towards a $1m land purchase.

The organisation says it expects the local Muslim population to almost double to 20,000 in the next decade and notes that a third of the population is under 19.

Education in hate for 'tender hearts'

It also says it wants to attract youth from across Sydney.

The GYIC was founded by Sheik Feiz Mohammad and others in 2000 to "cater for the physical, social, educational and religious needs, especially for the youth and the children, in accordance with the teachings of the Quran".

Audio: The sheik of hate's rantings

Watch one of the Sheik's bizarre videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2m2...egraph/story/0,22049,24777277-5001021,00.html

Sheik Feiz remains the most prominent spiritual leader of the centre, which features a direct email link to him on its home page so students can "seek Islamic knowledge" from him.

Piers Akerman's blog: There is no place here for "teachers" of murder and suicide

However, the Sheik was exposed two years ago for having called on children to sacrifice themselves to Allah, describing Jews as "pigs" and calling non-believers "filth".

He has been linked to convicted terrorist "Jihad" Jack Roche and several other terror suspects.

Locals said the project will divide the community, causing a backlash.

A spokesman for the centre confirmed that the Sheik remained "a figurehead" and that his books and DVDs, which include repeated calls for "jihad martyrdom", would be available at the new facility, which is still at the concept stage.

However, the spokesman said the Sheik, who is thought to be in Lebanon, was no longer in charge of the day-to-day running of the organisation.

"The centre is a youth centre for all those kids out there who are lost," the spokesman said.

"The centre encourages them to try to follow the right path.

"The Global Islamic Youth Centre works and provides information within the bounds of Australian law, not any more, not any less."

Liverpool Residents Action Group president John Anderson said the Sheik's extremist brand of Islam would not be welcome.

"It would have to be (divisive)," he said. "It's quite obvious that this would have a severe backlash from the community here. It would have to create great concern in the area, there's no doubt about that."

Liverpool Council said it was not aware of any development application for the centre, even though its blueprints have been released in a prospectus, accompanied by a virtual tour of the building.

Calling for donations from Muslims, the GIYC states: "Imagine . . . six acres of serene and tranquil landscape; the rustling of trees, the sound of birds, the laughter of toddlers, soccer and tennis balls flying as teenagers play, water splashing in the swimming pool, the sound of children reciting the Quran, the voice of scholars teaching students, and then suddenly silence and everything stops, as the most beautiful and melodious Adhaan calls everyone to prayer . . .

"This is a unique project and a world first for any Muslim organisation to undertake and shows GIYC's ambition to make a difference to the youth of Liverpool."

Students understood to be linked to the centre were posting the Sheik's lectures on YouTube as recently as five days ago.

A set of questions was also put to Sheik Feiz in an email, but he had not responded by last night.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
at least hes teaching hate for a good cause:p

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In what it says is a world first, the Global Islamic Youth Centre is trying to raise more than $6 million to build a giant "prayer, learning and sporting" facility in Liverpool.

Bulldogs should get on board tbh :p

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously , how can u believe this bullshiit.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuking jews.... trying to destroy a good think

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its fuking gay journalism. Its pointless. I want to see where he tells me to go kill myself.

Calling for donations from Muslims, the GIYC states: "Imagine . . . six acres of serene and tranquil landscape; the rustling of trees, the sound of birds, the laughter of toddlers, soccer and tennis balls flying as teenagers play, water splashing in the swimming pool, the sound of children reciting the Quran, the voice of scholars teaching students, and then suddenly silence and everything stops, as the most beautiful and melodious Adhaan calls everyone to prayer . . .
Whats wrong with that?

This article is trying to scare the public because a Islamic center may be built in the near future. Wtf is going to happen in this centre?? Military training? Seminars on how to blow yourself up?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I'm loggin off for the day - I'll check in later to see if the mood in this place today changes.

This forum is schizophrenic !

See you tonight about dinnertime.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What a joke of an article.

I've been to GIYC. I've listened to Sheikh Feiz' lectures in person.

GIYC is the perfect solution for bringing thugs off the streets and teaching them morals and manners in the name of Islam.

They make the biggest deal about Sheikh Feiz. Get over him - he doesn't work at the organisation anymore.

I

I R Cookie

LOL dumb journalism. I havent been to that centre but i've heard lots of good reviews about it. Must be easy being a journo if all you have to do is twist facts and talk out of your @ss.

p.s. didnt bother reading the article, the headline and a quick skim over 2 paragraphs was enuf lol

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These journos should go to a Mosque one Friday. I've been to Mosques in England, Wales, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, Australia and at not ONE did the Imam preach hatred or murder.

Maybe I'm going to the wrong Mosques!

I

I R Cookie

These journos should go to a Mosque one Friday. I've been to Mosques in England, Wales, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, Australia and at not ONE did the Imam preach hatred or murder.

Maybe I'm going to the wrong Mosques!
:love:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha sounds like they are planning a holocaust

they want to attract youth from all over Sydney
didn't Hitler do that in Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.