Te Maari vs Koups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I created a poll, a while ago before LT got injured, And everyone wanted LT over Koups. Good to see koups getting praise and support!

Id personally **** Perry off for LT but, folkes wont.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that you won't see them in FG together this year. But next year and beyond is another matter. They are both class players with heaps of potential, and I don't think there's a struck match between them.

P

premiers07

id drop perry and play both, but it wont happen.
the other option is to play both on the bench with Perry and have Bobcate fill in at prop, which he can do. he did play prop at parra before he came to us.
but again folkes wont go for it.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
drop perry on put both of them

next year is gona be hard to pick as micheal sullivan will be in instead of perry

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
koups has been playing all year, it would be slack to dump him for lee-t, but if perry was dumped then he would play (which prob wont happen)

snoop_dogg55

snoop dawg
Reaction score
personallyy,i would keep koupz..his consistancy has impressed me..look forward to see him play every week, when he is on, it seem's like the whole team lifts! feel bad for LT tho, but koupz took it and made it something special, i dont know if LT could compete wth that!

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've all been calling to drop perry for koups and tee on the bench but for some reason folkes wont do that.. i wish he would...

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
drop perry let koups play in perry's spot... keep em both :grinning:

DoggyDawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why cant we play both on the bench with one front rower...

8.Shrek
10.Mason
11.SBW
12.Ryan
13.Matuia

15.Armit
16.Tee Marri
17.Koups

Most teams play with 2 backrowers on the bench also.. look at the storm who have crocker J.Smith and Lima on their bench or the eels with Cordoba Robinson and hindmarsh...

We need our best 17 on the field and this is definitely our best 17...

Your kidding yourself if you select Jarred Hickey over Lee Tee Marri going into a do or die semi final just because his jersey size is xxxxxxl and he can only take hit ups up the middle.....

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
drop perry keep koups and te maari..move roberts to hooker to give hughes a break..koups or maitua to 5/8...over again malcom!....lol

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
drop perry keep koups and te maari..move roberts to hooker to give hughes a break..koups or maitua to 5/8...over again malcom!....lol
Agree 100% halfcast but we all know Folkes wont do it wish he would though
What about next year when Sullivan is on the bench folkes wont have both KOUPS or LEE T on the bench even though he should

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree 100% halfcast but we all know Folkes wont do it wish he would though
What about next year when Sullivan is on the bench folkes wont have both KOUPS or LEE T on the bench even though he should
whata selection headache!..lol..i would go with koups..just..but all depends on the form of the the two..wat abot lee t contract wots the status with that?..if he continues his improvement means otha clubs in the hunt!

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koups doesnt deserved to get dropped..people that want tee maari are like the ones such as myself who wnated utai opver phelps but for a long time phelps's form didnt warrant being dropped...koups gets barely any ball time as it is anyway with our back row..keep him

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to choose between them as they both bring intensity and spark to the team.

Koups won us that cronulla match with a big hit, Te Maari runs and tackles very hard (Possibly a new Maitua)

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In future it will probably be TeMaari over Maitua... Maitua hasnt been consistant for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.