Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Limit and monitor TPA, they shouldn't exceed a % of their value on the books.
Bottom line is nobody really wants to come to a struggling club. Only reason Critta came was $$$.. hes already won 3 x comps so hes scratched that itch.. (kikau the same reason) No decent player (particularly middles & props) want to come and get flogged every week

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bottom line is nobody really wants to come to a struggling club. Only reason Critta came was $$$.. hes already won 3 x comps so hes scratched that itch.. (kikau the same reason) No decent player (particularly middles & props) want to come and get flogged every week
Agree, money motivates and players don't want to overwork if they can avoid it.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well taylan may is heading to bondi with his brother if i was bulldogs i will be going after xavier willison from broncos

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really need a strong forward terell
May is very solid defensively and great runner if somehow we can get him it would be good as I have looked at the signings

Canterbury have signed some players only for a year.

so it makes sense if they go hard for those two players

they pulled up Terrell may defending it was in the high 90s and run metres over 110 every game
Just get it done sign a strong young forward
If the roosters want him they will get him….and they can get him…plenty of money to spend for next year

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick of this shit nrl roosters always get wat they want the rorters
Yep the roosters will continue to nab the best players…but this is the salary cap…it creates a level playing field

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Gus have real incentive to improve us before his contract year 2026 ?

Gus doesn't like anyone who wants a bit more money than we're willing to pay. He only likes bargain buys (old injury plagued guys) except for Panthers. Sharks have a better fullback than us, much better 7, about 5 decent props and they sign one of the best in AFB to compliment them. Gus can't sign us a rockstar fullback, a great 7 or a decent middle. He should be our pathways manager only on about half his current wage. He can't recruit shit when it comes to NRL. How many times now has he missed the targets we really need that would make a difference.
Yes Cronulla will have a star studded forward pack next year…surely we can pinch their number 19 who came off the bench last week…what a beast…he cut us to shreds when he came on for 15 minutes in the second half

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Cronulla will have a star studded forward pack next year…surely we can pinch their number 19 who came off the bench last week…what a beast…he cut us to shreds when he came on for 15 minutes in the second half
He recently extended on a development contract. Don't get why he wasn't on our radar earlier

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He recently extended on a development contract. Don't get why he wasn't on our radar earlier
The divide between our pack and the way opposition have been strengthening theirs with quality and up and comers seems like it's getting wider and wider next year. Hope Gus has something up his sleeve.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The divide between our pack and the way opposition have been strengthening theirs with quality and up and comers seems like it's getting wider and wider next year. Hope Gus has something up his sleeve.
I agree Wendy on Gus and our reliance on him having an ace up his sleeve recruitment wise focusing firmly on middles. Ultimately, we have better juniors coming through than most clubs so that’s the positive, the difference however is (and it’s a significant difference) our young guys coming through have no real support from quality seniors… so it’s a bit of an issue unless our young blokes are that good they don’t need that level of support.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dragons now in the mix to sign both May brothers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I still think they're roosters bound
I think so aswell, but honestly they don't really seem to fit the roosters brand / culture imo. Same goes for Spencer Leniu

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've kept being hopeful Gus will pull a rabbit but we've been let down so many times now with so many players I can't see it happening now with any decent player