Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hasnt signed no big names missed out on all of them only critta his a forward we need and the club sits back and does nothing i think gus needs to go
There's obviously a good reason as to why we're not in the hunt. If he doesn't suit the club he doesn't suit the club

I'd rather us build a team with the right attitude, we are on the right track

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's obviously a good reason as to why we're not in the hunt. If he doesn't suit the club he doesn't suit the club

I'd rather us build a team with the right attitude, we are on the right track
The right track for the wooden spoon. From the outside looking in May is a perfect fit so it's very frustrating. There are no other off contract options so next year will be very interesting to see how we turn it around.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The right track for the wooden spoon. From the outside looking in May is a perfect fit so it's very frustrating.
I understand that it's frustrating , but I trust in the process

We ain't getting the spoon this year unless we have another year full of injuries.

You can easily see the improvements in the team so far this year.

I expect us to beat most bottom 8 teams this year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I understand that it's frustrating , but I trust in the process

We ain't getting the spoon this year unless we have another year full of injuries.

You can easily see the improvements in the team so far this year.

I expect us to beat most bottom 8 teams this year
I think that's very optimistic. We're 50/50 with Tiger and maybe Dragon. Everyone else is clear of us.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Gus have real incentive to improve us before his contract year 2026 ?
All the best middles have attitude problems apparently...
Gus doesn't like anyone who wants a bit more money than we're willing to pay. He only likes bargain buys (old injury plagued guys) except for Panthers. Sharks have a better fullback than us, much better 7, about 5 decent props and they sign one of the best in AFB to compliment them. Gus can't sign us a rockstar fullback, a great 7 or a decent middle. He should be our pathways manager only on about half his current wage. He can't recruit shit when it comes to NRL. How many times now has he missed the targets we really need that would make a difference.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You don't half talk rubbish sometimes mate. Sorry.
There's nothing wrong with what I said. I shouldn't even have to say "from the outside".

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasnt signed no big names missed out on all of them only critta his a forward we need and the club sits back and does nothing i think gus needs to go
Paying overs for players isn’t the answer because it just fucks up the salary cap. We were never going to compete for the title this year, there’ll be some young juniors ready to step up next year and top 4 for 2026.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Joelmcevoy2 both may brothers will be at the roosters next year
standard.. probably paying $400k a year on the cap and 300k off the cap.. The NRL is a joke... we need a draft otherwise the bottom feeders like us and tigers will never improve

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
standard.. probably paying $400k a year on the cap and 300k off the cap.. The NRL is a joke... we need a draft otherwise the bottom feeders like us and tigers will never improve
Limit and monitor TPA, they shouldn't exceed a % of their value on the books.

Last edited: