Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don’t need another centre
He’s a legit weapon, but it can only be a sign that they’re keen on Terrell. If it were to happen, bet your bottom dollar Critta moves to fullback and Taylan fits in at centre.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Taylan is a weapon. I’d love him at the club, other than Critta move on whichever back 5 u have too. I doubt will eventuate, yet be a massive coup for club

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If taylan mays not leaving panthers why would he have last ride on his instagram if he does leave the mountains is he belmore bound

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If taylan mays not leaving panthers why would he have last ride on his instagram if he does leave the mountains is he belmore bound
Last ride with Luai ? I didn't see Instagram post.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last ride with Luai ? I didn't see Instagram post.
But its all gonna come down to terrell if he stays at roosters taylan will be there if he comes to dogs taylan will be at bulldogs

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fck the roosters. They lost RTS, Sua’ali’i and Manu who they all wanted to keep. They do keep most though but still fck the roosters
I don’t know how they aren’t over the cap really they must have a really strong board who pays them by third parties

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We really need a strong forward terell
May is very solid defensively and great runner if somehow we can get him it would be good as I have looked at the signings

Canterbury have signed some players only for a year.

so it makes sense if they go hard for those two players

they pulled up Terrell may defending it was in the high 90s and run metres over 110 every game
Just get it done sign a strong young forward

Last edited:

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If they do get those 2 boys there are seriously no excuses at all according to the lineup that’s some serious talent I like
Blake Wilson but if it came to
Taylan may I would replace Wilson straight away