Opinion Taylan May anyone

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
He reminds me of Brian Too 2:0 and I’m pretty sure his off contract this year

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be interesting one to watch actually as he wasn't happy when Panthers sacked his older brother Tyrone May and made it rather clear on Instagram.

Just not really a position we need right now.

Would rather look at Sean O'Sullivan from Panthers (filling in for Cleary), and off contract this year. Burton and him from the same team structure and he's a halfback.

If Tigers want Flanno swap them for Hastings or Doueihi.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be interesting one to watch actually as he wasn't happy when Panthers sacked his older brother Tyrone May and made it rather clear on Instagram.

Would rather look at Sean O'Sullivan from Panthers (filling in for Cleary), and off contract this year. Burton and him from the same team structure and he's a halfback.

Lol. Why in the world would tigers swap any of those guys for our 4th string halfback ??????

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Why in the world would tigers swap any of those guys for our 4th string halfback ??????
Theres no way in hell we'll swap Brooks for Flanno.

Makes absolutely no sense to swap Flanno unless we are getting a first grade worthy replacement to go alongside Burton.

None of the Tigers forwards are terribly exciting, so scratch any of them out.

I'd maybe take Maumalo, but no chance they'd let him go either.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Makes absolutely no sense to swap Flanno unless we are getting a first grade worthy replacement to go alongside Burton.
:grinning::grinning: That’s the funniest thing I’ve read on this forum. Imagine the other team in this delusional transaction. “Sounds like a great deal. Let’s swap our first grade half for the Dogs’ overpaid backup NSW Cup halfback in Kyle Flanagan.”

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hastings at the tigers has been a real surprise for mine as he has looked good in a shit team. Not sure if Doueihi would work with Burton but definitely the better player.