Tattoo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you type that?
Woud of been simpler to copy and paste it, plus the page before with some hating, other liking tattoos, deemed it prudent to post that story about tatts.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These dingbats making an issue about tats in the force need to address other issues before hand. At the rate they lose officers from resignation they can't afford to turn away the right ppl for the job just coz they have a sleeve or southern cross.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy for anyone with a southern cross tattoo to become a cop as long as they can name one of the stars in the constellation. If your willing to have it permanently on your person forever then it has to mean more to you than just being "****ing straylian"

Yet to meet one person showing it off that wasn't a complete ignorant tool. Not saying they don't exist, just that surely the majority rules.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont care what tattoo a cop, or any other person in the work force has, i can understand if its on your face or neck, or its something rude (like a naked person, or breasts or vage or something vulgar) but like ive said, having a tattoo doesnt make you any less of a person, or any less a hard worker. Its the usual prejudice. Police need to tell people to gtfo it, aslong as they're doing their job and helping the community, who gives a toss.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These dingbats making an issue about tats in the force need to address other issues before hand. At the rate they lose officers from resignation they can't afford to turn away the right ppl for the job just coz they have a sleeve or southern cross.
I agree, there is so many officers off of work through injuries, stress leave, or quiting because they cant do it anymore, police are lacking resources and have massive staff shortages that cant keep up with the demand. And yet there is all these people who want/dreamed of becoming a police officer and they'll be told no, because of a tattoo, its bullsh*t, they need to fix the bigger issues first, and even them suggesting the extreme of saying a cop could get made remove a tattoo, now thats going way to far.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy for anyone with a southern cross tattoo to become a cop as long as they can name one of the stars in the constellation. If your willing to have it permanently on your person forever then it has to mean more to you than just being "****ing straylian"

Yet to meet one person showing it off that wasn't a complete ignorant tool. Not saying they don't exist, just that surely the majority rules.
what about New Zealand? they can view the southern cross from their night sky and they also have the southern cross on their flag! So next person I see with this stupid tat I am going to ask if they're a proud kiwi ear bru

Status
Not open for further replies.