Target Barba

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully we get to see the "BARBA LOVES IT DOGGYSTYLE" and "BARBA: ONCE A BULLDOG NOW JUST A DOG" banner on tv

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On-field tactics aside, why are so many Dogs supporters still obsessed with Barba?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On-field tactics aside, why are so many Dogs supporters still obsessed with Barba?
Because the good people of this here Kennel want to see him suffer.

Im hoping he gets rag dolled by Klem or someone tbh.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep the ball away from Barba; and don't kick to Miranta. Our best chance is to dribble the ball into the in-goal area rather than hand over possession through uncontested bombs.
Do our halves honestly know how to do this? All we ever do is bomb and cross field kick to no one.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F@k that I see the Dogs ripping Barbara a new one. I smell a storm coming from the dogs this Friday, Then Saturday mornings papers headlines will show "Bulldogs Bash Barba".

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry bout smashing just barba, smash the whole fcuking team. Hate living in brisbane and watching dogs games delayed on friday night.

Smash these fcuking Groncos!

It'll be mt first time at suncorp so i plan to do it right, beer in one hand, middle finger salute to barba with other hand.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think their desperation to make the top 8 will cause them to play a very controlled game which would be a godsend for us. We know how to grind in a win.

They have more riding on this game than we do and they still have a few tough games to come.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The rat **** and the rest of the gronks will play us into form and we won't lose another game this year.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
the best tactic is to bomb barba all night.....oh and kick the ball high as well.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brisbane will turn up to play. They will also have a sizable crowd behind them. We will have to play well to beat them. Reynolds having the run under his belt will help. He was underdone. Big come down to go from origin to not playing for a month. He was off but not terrible. Morris back and 100% would help a lot.

I think the dud decisions in the first half and a few early penalties against us early in the second, made them lose it vs penrith. They were running up too fast and getting caught out in defence. Big holes left by players running up trying to kill the other team. They lost the plot from frustration for a spell. Eventually, but too late, they settled down again and were finishing really well. We arent really far off playing well. Needs fine tuning

Last year we hit the finals in ordinary form and with major players comeing back from injury with no match fitness. And lost barba early. This year as long as we make the 8, if it is in good form and with a reasonably complete team, we are every chance.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Barba really worth targeting? He's been ordinary all season

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez another game we may well lose. Going to be tough.

And it's a team sport.. I care about smashing Barba as much as I care about smashing the rest of their players...
Honestly i hope the players don't go in thinking that, happy to see him get smashed but this game means a lot more than just smashing barba. They need to turn really turn up, to win this one. We are playing a team that is pretty much playing knock-out footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.