TANK got TANKED at the Pizza After Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
The Bandit said:
I dont think we are in a partnership with the Razorbacks anymore...there used to be stuff on the Dogs website but they aint on it anymore i think they have cut ties with them.
well not if you look at ur canterbury leagues card. we still do

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but they were from ealier in the year....i heard recently that they have cut ties with them. I could be wrong....can anyone confirm??

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
The Bandit said:
Yeah but they were from ealier in the year....i heard recently that they have cut ties with them. I could be wrong....can anyone confirm??
i cant confirm if they have severed ties but i will say this, ur banner / sig is hectic man that brings back great memories & i like how u've got the old & new bulldogs logo on it

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
i dont think i saw razorback items and the dog shop the other day ?

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
i cant confirm if they have severed ties but i will say this, ur banner / sig is hectic man that brings back great memories & i like how u've got the old & new bulldogs logo on it
My Banner is courtesy of Sniffer Dog....he created it for me i aint that talented.. :D

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eddie, were you in the show last night???
I saw 2 guys that look like you, one in a Dogs Jersey and a guy wearing a white thing on his head, i remember i saw a pic of you in it b4, thought it was you, I'm so jealous, i was at a NYE Pizza Party, Pauly thought i was a cop and i got a pic of us fighting, lol
MB

D

DoggFather

MattyB said:
Eddie, were you in the show last night???
I saw 2 guys that look like you, one in a Dogs Jersey and a guy wearing a white thing on his head, i remember i saw a pic of you in it b4, thought it was you, I'm so jealous, i was at a NYE Pizza Party, Pauly thought i was a cop and i got a pic of us fighting, lol
MB
Unfortunately, I wasn't on the final show.

The guy in the Dogs jersey is my mate from the Army.

The guy wearing the Arab outfit was my cousin wearing my arab outfit.

BTW, Bobo is good mates with O'Meley and will be in the corporate boxes on Friday night, he said he will smuggle some drinks down for me LOL.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
T A N K said:
The guy wearing the Arab outfit was my cousin wearing my arab outfit.
Aah, i thought i saw it somewhere
MB

Status
Not open for further replies.