Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Dib has stacked the football club with family members and associates so he's not losing votes anytime soon. It's also been made harder to actually become a football club member and the time until new members can vote has been increased so there's next to no hope he'll go at the next election.
Which is why I think the fans must make his position untenable and forcing him to step aside. If all key factors plummet and fans stop going and buying gear added to constant media reports, this will affect bottom line and sponsorship. Sure it may take awhile if he refuses like the tossers at Parra but if he has the votes shored up what other way is there?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i laughed when graham said that crowds had dropped by 20% and Dib argued that it was only 14%.. because that is so much better anyway LOL..

I think Graham did a great job .. its not his fault that the worm deflected and wriggled his way around every question..

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I did warn you that you would get angry after the interview. Hughesy only thinks he is Alan Jones - he isn't even close. Seems like I didn't waste my time by not listening to it.......

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did warn you that you would get angry after the interview. Hughesy only thinks he is Alan Jones - he isn't even close. Seems like I didn't waste my time by not listening to it.......
You have already said that once in this thread...

N

Natboy

I thought Graham did a great job.
That interview puts holes all through Dib & will affect his re-election next year even with his cousins all submitting fake votes.

What did you idiots want him to do?
Start screaming at Dib?
He asked everything we wanted asked & showed Dib just to be the slimy piece of shit I've called him for years

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're kidding mate. Adrian is a serial pest who rings up and talks rubbish on about 10 different radio stations and has done for years. He has been banned from 2SM and 2KY more times than I've had hot dinners. He's a knucklehead who maybe 1 time in 100 makes any sort of reasonable sense. I still remember the hate he had on Michael Clarke. Reckoned he was a hopeless cricketer. WTF. Absolutely hates Tolman.
Key words I used were "reputation" & "not really liked on the show"... he definitely wasn't short of an opinion.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Graham did a great job.
That interview puts holes all through Dib & will affect his re-election next year even with his cousins all submitting fake votes.

What did you idiots want him to do?
Start screaming at Dib?
He asked everything we wanted asked & showed Dib just to be the slimy piece of shit I've called him for years
I agree. All those fools on this thread putting shit on Hughes , will just hate regardless of what he said. Not one of those tools that bag him and come out and said what questions should have been asked of Dib. It's because they have NFI

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Key words I used were "reputation" & "not really liked on the show"... he definitely wasn't short of an opinion.
True, but he is not liked on any program he rings in on. I've heard him across the AM dial. He is one of those boofheads who reads the DT and then wants to offer his opinion the same as them. Hughesy and Slats rarely get to the end of the call when he rings in.

A

Alexander the Great

I knew dib amd castle had no fucking idea when that dumb shit had a go at the members at the Agm for playing things on social media even though it was live streaming for all to see hahhaa fucking jerk off. [emoji85] [emoji85] [emoji85]

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i laughed when graham said that crowds had dropped by 20% and Dib argued that it was only 14%.. because that is so much better anyway LOL..

I think Graham did a great job .. its not his fault that the worm deflected and wriggled his way around every question..
Hahaha... It's like saying no Graham they're not down from 20,000 to 16,000 it's from 20,000 to 17,200! Get it right Graham... Lol! What's funny is Graham, paused for a bit after that answer from Dib, he must of thought, should I just hang up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.