Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like the interview went about the way I thought it would, judging by the comments on here. Everyone is madder than before it and nothing changes. Sounds like you wasted 20 mins you will never get back......

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the interview went about the way I thought it would, judging by the comments on here. Everyone is madder than before it and nothing changes. Sounds like you wasted 20 mins you will never get back......
Piss weak interview by Hughes. Dib was there to be kicked to the ground. This interview confirms what a dik Dib is....he is in denial. We need to vote him out in the March elections. its time for a change! Did is the orchestrator of this mess we are in.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes excuses the entire interview "I'm not trying to make excuses"

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All his answers were exactly the same as article in telegraph today. What a cock then he asked for Tunks at the end to try win them over. #dibshit

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got asked if he will stand down .. he dodged question and said it's up to the members. Don't vote this cock back in, vote him out

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least "The Dib" fronted. I'll give him credit for that. Off course he is not going to admit signing Des was reactive. He Knows and admitted that the AGM is the Judge Jury And Executor.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No surprises. Knows how to guild the lily does old Ray and would certainly give Donald trump a run for his moey.

Raelene resigned of her own volition blah blah; he has the unanimous support of the board blah blah;can anyone shed any light on the question Heaps asked regarding next year, along the lines of Raelene not being on board with the choice of the sponsor? Whatever that was he categorically denied any knowledge.

Also did anyone hear that Tigers supporter who was lamenting the way his club is run. Said that they have signed Matulino, Reynolds, Packer. McQueen" and then Tunksy piped up and said " And Eastwood and they have paid overs for all of them"? Is he confirming Beast is gone to the Tigers?

The boys on the panel all stated that in their opinion Des is in charge and has the say on recruitment and retention.

Massive criticism of our junior system too but that question remained unasked as to why it is in the state it is.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is Dib doing interviews? If he wants to be the next CEO he should submit his resume, as it stands, he really looks to have undermined the current CEO and is working now to undermine the next one that isn't even picked yet.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I've never heard a person say another person's name as much as dib was saying Graham today

Soon as he said we were as good as the storm I was like this guy truly is fked

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never heard a person say another person's name as much as dib was saying Graham today

Comparison with the storm was embarrassing and then he made it worse by saying that's what the statistics say! I was like, Dib you've been listening to Des way toooooooo much!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't think he said we were as good as the storm. He made the point that we were the only other team to make the GF twice and semis every year under Des' tenure. YES it sounds ridiculous because its chalk in cheese as far as style of play is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.