Talakai hit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In the game we play today its should probably be a send off, but as a fan? Wow I loved it lol

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Clear Shoulder Charge, with intent. Point of contact was on the chin.
No arms involved, in fact he pulled his arm away just before contact.
How that is not a send-off I don't know.
He'll probably get less time than Hetherington, including the remainder of the game involved and the offending team doesn't lose a player for the remainder of that match.
Yeah, the NRL is a fair-dinkum competition.
How about the set restart count at half-time?
You would think it would favour the dominant team wouldn't you?
Or at least be relatively even?
Think again!
Even when we're the better team we can't get a fair go from the officials.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks he should have been sent off? Shoulder clearly made contact with the head with force. I thought it was as bad as hetherington’s high shot last week
Nope should have been sent. It was worse than Hetherington’s Val got up and played on our bloke didn’t

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks he should have been sent off? Shoulder clearly made contact with the head with force. I thought it was as bad as hetherington’s high shot last week
100%

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree....he should of been sent off. I was at the game and it happened right in front of me. The impact noise, his deliberate intention to hit ONLY with the shoulder, with the shoulder cocked and not wrapping his arms means it was a plain and clean shoulder charge...delivered straight to Dooreys chin and face. Refs boss needs to answer why he wasn't sent off. Much worse than Hetheringtons careless arm.