Tabs / Bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
* At any given time, how many Tabs do you have open at once ???

Currently I got seven open (8) - Facebook, Twitter, Kennel, Google Images, My Own Site's CMS menu, B.O.M Weather Radar, CricInfo Live Scores, and ED.

* How many bookmarks do you have / maintain ???

Currently (on my wife's laptop) I have 43.
On my PC tower I customise folders of them and have somewhere near 200 in total.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
I use tabs and windows. I close and revisit certain pages like facebook frequently. Usually have about five running at a time, on my double width start bar.

P

Paint.

I usually have two on facebook, one on the kennel home page, one on the sub-forum im browsing and 4 threads open, sometimes hotmail and maybe dreamteam as well...
don't really use bookmarks

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heaps.

Bookmarks: 87. But it when it reaches around 200ish i go on a deleting spree.

Tabs: Usually have 4-6 open. The usual>> Facebook, Kennel, Kanye West forum/fansite, Tumblr and other shiz.

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about that useless TAB banner.........

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about that useless TAB banner.........
Think of it this way ...

That banner is months ahead of it's time ... For every joke about Bulldogs and TAB, we've come out and beaten them to the punch !!!

Genius move !!!

:becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.