T.V shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone Watching any good tv series at the moment??? just finished watching homeland which was awesome and have been watching walking dead,boss and luck all really good dramas.

Anyone else have any good suggestions for shows, not just drama i also like good comedy shows, more brittish humor then american though

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
SOA is sick, so time consuming though. Eastbound & Down and Community are killing it for me right now.

However, the simple greatest TV show to grace my eyes is Workaholics. The show is my life encompassed.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use to watch all the C.S.I's and law and orders, but they're to far fetched now. comedy wise i watch Vicar Of Dibley every week. BlackGold on onehd is pretty good, Hardcore Pawn is good. not so much a tv series, but 20/20 on nbn is really good, 24 hrs in emergency on sbs on thursdays is a good show. Before they stopped showing it, Man Vs Wild, And a good tv series was Little House On The Prairie, i thought it was lame till i sat down and watched a few episodes, same with Blue Heelers. Wish i had austar cause i love watching documentaries.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Game Of Thrones

also The Inbetweeners (Brittish) is pretty good from what little ive seen

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Homeland was awesome. Can't wait to watch the next season. What I like about Homeland more than anything is it's a show that picked a really good acting cast... It's not just your typical terrorist themed TV series.

Also love watching Dexter, albeit it's standards are dropping with every season that passes now.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flight of the Conchords = Comedy based on two kiwis trying to break into the u.s music scene
Breaking Bad = Drama based on a teacher and an ex-student selling meth. Awesome.
Community = Comedy/sitcom based on a study group in a community college. Favourite.
Game of Thrones = Drama. Think age of empires, but awesome. There's a nude girl on girl fingering scene. Pumped for the second season.

Shows i want to get my hands on/watch:
Arrested development (comedy)
30Rock (comedy)
Parks and Recreation (comedy)
Louie (comedy)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope, not watching any.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Revenge, trauma (It's old but good)

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch The League. It's excellent.

If you like British comedy, you should defintely watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace followed by Man to Man with Dean Learner.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadwood
Game of thrones
Breaking bad
Entourage
Homeland
Sopranos

Actually if you are looking for something new try Boardwalk Empire. It's set on Al Capone I think so its pretty much a gangster Series aka Sopranos etc

I have been told its awesome and it just won 8 emmys or something too. I've downloaded the first season but havnt got around to watching it yet.

T

toovs

homeland, cant beat the origanl NCIS and person of interest is the best show on tv, you have to watch that

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
If you want British comedy check out Peep show, you will not regret !!!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of that show, its about police, and one of the coppers use to be on the O.C, and his partner pops like pain pills and sh*t and is a real cranky f*ck, cant member the name of it, but its a good show to watch 2.

carrotovski

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
-Band of Brothers.
-Boston Legal.
-Deadwood.
-Generation Kill.
-Justified.
-Luther.
-Mad Men.
-The Pacific.
-The Shield.
-The Sopranos.
-The Wire.
-Treme.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Homeland is exceptionally good.
Shameless -- two seasons in -- as the name suggests, not for first date viewing or with parents.
Californication
Prime Suspect US
Spooks
The Big C

Status
Not open for further replies.