T-Rex set for NRL extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for him. I honestly have some sympathy for the fact that he suffers from depression and it's possible that his will to win disappeared because of that. But he became a slug for us after getting put onto a long term big money contract. He had every chance to get back into some form, but never showed an ounce of determination to put his weight behind a run or a tackle once he was getting paid the big bucks. He's big, quick and strong but looked afraid to put his body on the line after suffering some injuries prior to coming to the dogs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if it would be worth signing him as back up (minimum/close to minimum) to play in reserve grade... Had his best years next to Foran who told him what to do with a few expletives here and there

Malla

Reaction score
Wonder if it would be worth signing him as back up (minimum/close to minimum) to play in reserve grade... Had his best years next to Foran who told him what to do with a few expletives here and there
Nah. He is an entitled and lazy person. Would not want him anywhere near our younger forwards.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How dare you...

I demand you ban yourself for a week and take a long hard think about what you've just suggested.

I read that article and it gave me a semi just at the thought of that oxygen thief never playing in the NRL again.. but then I read your comment and it had the complete opposite effect. Not only do I now have erectile dysfunction, but I threw up at the thought of ever seeing him on tv ever again.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His last game with Manly against the storm in the GF qualifier was one of his worst.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has signed with Parramatta Eels for next year

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the way he played after leaving manly was not his fault but Des. If that excuse is good for lichaa I think it’s good for she rex

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might be a good move for him. I think it was Brad Arthur that brought him through to NRL level at Manly so maybe he can unleash the aggro that he showed when he made his debut.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Did someone over at Parra get a visit from a Rooster, because you'd have to be on drugs to signup TRex in this day and age.

29 in December, on $600k in 2014... LOL just LOL

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Did someone over at Parra get a visit from a Rooster, because you'd have to be on drugs to signup TRex in this day and age.

He’s probably on 80k now... what a fall from grace

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

LOLL, yes its true, hes at our training camp as we speak.
Probably on minimum but i agree, poor signing, Frank Pritchards fekking useless too.
But dont laugh to hard you kents lol, Forans going to be a complete dud, youll all be calling for his head 2/3s of the way through the season if not sooner.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Signing of the year right here, look no further gents.

3A9355D2E2294D0EAEB2479B6F2B82EF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.