T-REX for ORIGIN if WADE GRAHAM SUSPENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will cop it... but I would love Daley TO Gamble on this. IF he plays anything like he did for us the other night and even step up like he is capable of, he can be the difference in NSW winning. If Dylan Walker is a Gamble then I believe T-REX if Selected and succeeds would be MASTER STROKE. TBH I think NSW has nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain.

Mike.Z

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tony Williams in the Blues Origin II pack is a great idea. No doubt about it.

If it was to happen Williams would walk into a mega contract elsewhere.

Is everybody happy? You bet your life we are.:grinning:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some people have mistaken the game played by Dorothy on the weekend...firstly it was against St George, secondly he all but stuffed up the pass to be awarded a miracle try, especially for Canterbury to have it awarded, and lastly he is about 3.5 years over due for an effort during a game. Would be nice to think that he will be useful for the rest of the year ( and keep Elliot out) but I highly doubt it and as some have said he will resume normality probably next game....sadly

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
lol at the intelligence of some ppl!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Williams doesn't even deserve to be at our club. Why would anyone want him rewarded another $30k after the way he has played for us.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will cop it... but I would love Daley TO Gamble on this. IF he plays anything like he did for us the other night and even step up like he is capable of, he can be the difference in NSW winning. If Dylan Walker is a Gamble then I believe T-REX if Selected and succeeds would be MASTER STROKE. TBH I think NSW has nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain.

Mike.Z
Only a QLDer would want TRex selected for NSW

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you have the caps lock button on for the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.