Sydney's worst drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pfft. Drivers in SE QLD make Sydney drivers look like Germans.

Indicators? What are they?
Right lane on motorway doing under the speed limit? Meh.
Letting someone in? Yeah, right. Best to speed up and then abuse the other guy.
Not alone in your thoughts there. It's not even like guidelines!! I think the fact you don't need pick slips to re-register your car doesn't help!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Us blokes think we're better drivers (me included)... but female insurance must be cheaper for a reason.

Funny thing about Mrs CroydonDog's driving is that I actually feel safer with her driving on the crazy roads of Thailand than I do in Brisbane.
Oh how much is insurance for transgender people?
I'm going to get on the NRMA website right now and chat to one of their online staff about this?
Men might be able to get cheaper insurance so long as we wear a dress,carry a purse and wear make up! Haha

This could be a good scam to get cheaper rego and insurance? And an excuse to wear make up!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not alone in your thoughts there. It's not even like guidelines!! I think the fact you don't need pick slips to re-register your car doesn't help!!
I had to get one when i moved up here on a car that was a year old, but as long as you keep paying the Rego and the cops don't pull you up, you can be driving a 20 year old rust bucket / death trap without any checks.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to get one when i moved up here on a car that was a year old, but as long as you keep paying the Rego and the cops don't pull you up, you can be driving a 20 year old rust bucket / death trap without any checks.
Exactly. I used to think pink slips were a pain in the arse back home. Not anymore!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. I used to think pink slips were a pain in the arse back home. Not anymore!!
I have rarely been to QLD but over the years I've seen a few people broken down with Queensland plates and that is when I appreciate nsw having pink slips.

Out of all the stupid backward things this state is guilty of at least someone had the common sense to enforce that law!
I used to play on PlayStation and had a friend from New Jersey who said they have like 2 checks to pass before reregistering their vehicles!
It's cheaper to get your vehicle reregistered in Jersey but near impossible to pass from what I've heard?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it's an Australian thing then this shit drivers thing. I have to deal with zombie and dumb ***** every single fkn dag on old Windsor road. Right lane 60km in 80km zone like what the fuck are you? Move the fuck our of the way. Do not fucken break when a car breaks in front of you 100m in front of your fkn car there's a difference between safety and fkn dumbness. Most causes of road rage are caused by the dumbest fkn ***** and then can't acknowledge how much of a dumb fkn driver they are so they get fkd up for it.
Also m4 in 110km zone if you're doing 110km and I wanna do 125km+ get the fuck out of the right lane you're not the police or anyone of importance

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh how much is insurance for transgender people?
I'm going to get on the NRMA website right now and chat to one of their online staff about this?
Men might be able to get cheaper insurance so long as we wear a dress,carry a purse and wear make up! Haha

This could be a good scam to get cheaper rego and insurance? And an excuse to wear make up!
Lollllllll say you're a black gay Jew you will get free insurance.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollllllll say you're a black gay Jew you will get free insurance.
I'll just say on my insurance registration that I identify as a Scotsman.
If I ever become a comedian and make that joke I will never be able to go anywhere near Scotland!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Us blokes think we're better drivers (me included)... but female insurance must be cheaper for a reason.

Funny thing about Mrs CroydonDog's driving is that I actually feel safer with her driving on the crazy roads of Thailand than I do in Brisbane.
I've just realised something, men are better race car drivers!
How many women have had a 1st place finish in motorsports?
I mean a race where it's mixed with men and women

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've just realised something, men are better race car drivers!
How many women have had a 1st place finish in motorsports?
I mean a race where it's mixed with men and women
That's not even a debate to have bro. Even horse racing the men are better I laughed so hard when one chick won the Melbourne cup and she acted like she's the one that did the hard yards, bitch the fkn horse ran the race you're just fkn lighter than the males and ever since then you've won nothing lol. Fkn did a whole female power speech after her win what a flop. But yeah I'd love to see a female f1 racer lol I think she'd kill all the racers on the track and then play the victim haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
***** in St Marys can't drive, most of them don't know what a fucking blinker is.
Bro don't get me started abotu St Marys, I parked outside to get something to eat at a cafe before uni started. I come back and the front of my car has been hit with no note or anything. The paint has been scuffed up and my headlight scratched, they done a runner but the police called me up a few days after to report a witness has seen it with details.

I told my insurance and I've advised the repairer to spare no expense and said replace the bumper and headlights with ones I want on my BMW so when that bastard gets the bill he gets it good.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Having driven quite a lot in NSW / VIC / QLD in the past...

NSW - Are prepared to crash into anything. Don't care about other driver but themselves (selfish). City folk have no idea about country driving. Red lights are optional. Right lanes are hogged.
VIC - Victorians LOVE a good horn. Stop at lights "BEEP", Park car "BEEP", Look at another driver "BEEP". More likely to fire up from road rage. Absolutely clueless once they cross the border into NSW. Love to ride in the right hand lane.
QLD - Absolutely no concept of a speed limit (Highway Patrol.. WHATS THAT!!). Only road I have ever driven on where fuckwits block a major freeway of a night and street race along it. Love to hog a right lane.

Where it gets interesting is outside of SEQ/Brisbane though..

From Brisbane to Townsville, drivers are generally pretty ok. Townsville I'm pretty sure they are all decendants of kamikaze pilots, because it's every man for himself. Townsville to Daintree is pretty blissful.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro don't get me started abotu St Marys, I parked outside to get something to eat at a cafe before uni started. I come back and the front of my car has been hit with no note or anything. The paint has been scuffed up and my headlight scratched, they done a runner but the police called me up a few days after to report a witness has seen it with details.

I told my insurance and I've advised the repairer to spare no expense and said replace the bumper and headlights with ones I want on my BMW so when that bastard gets the bill he gets it good.
Bro that can happen anywhere in Australia!
I have a friend that had the same thing happen to him working down at Wollongong!
Someone pranged his car while parked and did the runner also.

Trust me I'm not saying it because I live out west, but driving is a lot better out here!
Starting to get more fucked now cause they are building all these new suburbs with no new or updated roads!

Overall,,all of Sydney is fucked, I've forgot,to mention some of the worst driving I've seen is at Newport and Palm beach!
I learned after driving up there, just because you have money it doesn't mean you're intelligent

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
***** in St Marys can't drive, most of them don't know what a fucking blinker is.
I thought that's where half of Mt Druitts getaway drivers lived?

Heck even the road names reflect that:
Glossop "Getaway from Cops" St onto
Forrester Freeway
Queen Mamre Motorway
The Great Western (I'm so fuckn high)way
Debrincat DUI Dragstrip
Dunvehed "Driftway" Circuit
Christie St CuntRun
Luxford "The great Bogan Migration/Circle of Bogan" Rd
Jersey "Keep driving keep driving keep driving" Rd
Popondetta "Try not to get carjacked" Rd
Woodstock "Bourbon" Ave
"Belinda" Carlisle Ave

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha Mount druitt is just a cesspit!
No matter how many showers I take, I'll never feel clean after associating with people from there!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro that can happen anywhere in Australia!
I have a friend that had the same thing happen to him working down at Wollongong!
Someone pranged his car while parked and did the runner also.

Trust me I'm not saying it because I live out west, but driving is a lot better out here!
Starting to get more fucked now cause they are building all these new suburbs with no new or updated roads!

Overall,,all of Sydney is fucked, I've forgot,to mention some of the worst driving I've seen is at Newport and Palm beach!
I learned after driving up there, just because you have money it doesn't mean you're intelligent
I only travel to Kingswood and the Penrith area for uni, I'm out near Wentworthville and its not too bad here. The person that done the runner did it for one reason I think, because my car would cost far too much when compared to their 2011 Mazda 3.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I only travel to Kingswood and the Penrith area for uni, I'm out near Wentworthville and its not too bad here. The person that done the runner did it for one reason I think, because my car would cost far too much when compared to their 2011 Mazda 3.
It's a fkn joke hey mate?
It's always the nice cars that pranged I've noticed?
Was probably a stupid tweaking ice junky slut who pranged your car?
Maybe just driving by slow to see if there was anything worth taking and got too close?

Not proud of it, but I've associated with ppl like that!
And before you throw in another western suburbs stereotype, just know drug addicts live anywhere!
Drug addicts have something in common with spiders!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And what isn't a stereotype, is Sydney's south west does have the worst driving,its not completely the residents fault, just poor planning and over developing really!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought that's where half of Mt Druitts getaway drivers lived?

Heck even the road names reflect that:
Glossop "Getaway from Cops" St onto
Forrester Freeway
Queen Mamre Motorway
The Great Western (I'm so fuckn high)way
Debrincat DUI Dragstrip
Dunvehed "Driftway" Circuit
Christie St CuntRun
Luxford "The great Bogan Migration/Circle of Bogan" Rd
Jersey "Keep driving keep driving keep driving" Rd
Popondetta "Try not to get carjacked" Rd
Woodstock "Bourbon" Ave
"Belinda" Carlisle Ave
You are spot fucking on with every Street you named, can't wit to get the fuck out of here.

Plus Oleander Road is a drag strip too. I have even thrown screws on the road to slow the bogan motherfuckers down.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a fkn joke hey mate?
It's always the nice cars that pranged I've noticed?
Was probably a stupid tweaking ice junky slut who pranged your car?
Maybe just driving by slow to see if there was anything worth taking and got too close?

Not proud of it, but I've associated with ppl like that!
And before you throw in another western suburbs stereotype, just know drug addicts live anywhere!
Drug addicts have something in common with spiders!
Who knows bro but once people see they have damaged something expensive to fix they leg it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.